Theme editor

Cohabitation Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxman994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 557
  • Views Views 12K
by
image-990-c (1).jpg

A very lengthy title for a cohab touching + life sim of your life with a younger girl you've known for long, that lets you fully explore her body without retaliation...
Game is planned to have multiple branching endings. Hopefully they make an endless mode as well...
Previews are images, animation gifs, and videos. Any semblance of animation rely on fully-drawn frames and sprites.
Development logs have started since March 2025 and almost never skips a day without updating.
They just got a voice acting sample shared here!
 
They just got a voice acting sample shared here!
This art style is really unique. I hope the game ends up being awesome. Love seeing different things that aren't just the generic 3d Unity type or 2d greyscale.
 
Oh since Imouto Camp is listed in the first post, might as well list the devs first cohab game
The characters even show up in imouto camp
. No translation has been made, but Mtool works wonders
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Oh since Imouto Camp is listed in the first post, might as well list the devs first cohab game
The characters even show up in imouto camp. No translation has been made, but Mtool works wonders

yes this one is really nice - the bj scene especially is well made, but i think i didn't unlock everything

also, don't forget to buy the taser
 
Last edited:
Oh since Imouto Camp is listed in the first post, might as well list the devs first cohab game
The characters even show up in imouto camp
. No translation has been made, but Mtool works wonders
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
Maybe because I’m not familiar with RPGM, or because of it being a debut game, or because of the artstyle, the buttons was not easy to press, and the interface is not as intuitive, but the premise is sweet.
 
I don't think they are honestly. I have ran through that game twice getting a bazillion of both points and also doing all the talking at night events. Neither time did I get the good ending, just the one where she ends up with the other guy. So there's clearly SOMETHING else I am missing.
Hmmm, curious. I'll pull a quick gameplay and see what I could find

Update:
This is what I found from .

To get the good ending, you should have:

1. The correspondence course book (from River camp event level 4)
2. At least 50 levels of overcoming

I'll test this and be right back

Another update:
Alright, it checks out. You only need two of those to get the good end. The rest you can enjoy while or after you do the main story
Pictures attached below are the option for good end, my overcoming level (52), and the item needed for the good end
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

Hope it helps @PORNMAN32 @Terror Teddie
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Lol at this point I might as well just make my own comment that I continuously update as I remember more cohab games ive played, but I don't think "Noraneko Shojo to no Seiktasu: Cat girl sweet days" has been listed yet. I recall being decently excited for this one, but I think it looks far better than it actually is unfortunately, didn't end up as one of my favorite cohab games, but its far from bad. There's a translation for it on f95 (last page of the post)
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Lol at this point I might as well just make my own comment that I continuously update as I remember more cohab games ive played, but I don't think "Noraneko Shojo to no Seiktasu: Cat girl sweet days" has been listed yet. I recall being decently excited for this one, but I think it looks far better than it actually is unfortunately, didn't end up as one of my favorite cohab games, but its far from bad. There's a translation for it on f95 (last page of the post)
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
This is a Kirikiri game, iirc. Pretty good stuff
 
This is a Kirikiri game, iirc. Pretty good stuff
i have translated kirikiri games

by the way i translated this cohab game game as well

This game is about "Daddy" doing kinky things with his daughter (catgirl), and the game uses the Tyrano engine.




not the best translation but in this game a daddy is at home with his daughter (catgirl)

I think another game Loli Yukai is maybe also a cohab game
 
Hoping eroflashclubs newly released "30 Days with my devilish little sister" gets translated and posted somewhere. The games by that dev are easy enough to translate with the BepInEx method, but with a couple of their games using that method renders some prompts completely unresponsive. In this game it renders you unable to ask her to remove her shirt and in one of their other games where you're on a train molesting a girl as she sleeps it makes you unable to take her bra off.
Here's another game by eroflashclub I didn't mention for whatever reason. You can use the same BepInEx method to translate it including Ui elements. One of my favorite games by the dev

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Here's another game by eroflashclub I didn't mention for whatever reason. You can use the same BepInEx method to translate it including Ui elements. One of my favorite games by the dev

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
if you want professional translation

i have developed deepl nextgen for Unity Auto Translator

He in this game my tools are integrated Complete - Unity - Hand Drawn - Yuruyuru Survival Zenra-jima no Shoujo-tachi, Laid-Back Survival The Girls of the Naked Island [v1.3.0][TOMO GAMES]

and to be on topic



 
if you want professional translation

i have developed deepl nextgen for Unity Auto Translator

He in this game my tools are integrated Complete - Unity - Hand Drawn - Yuruyuru Survival Zenra-jima no Shoujo-tachi, Laid-Back Survival The Girls of the Naked Island [v1.3.0][TOMO GAMES]

and to be on topic



Wait are you the developer of Unity Auto Translator? Absolutely incredible if true. I have a version of Unity Auto translator from like the start of this year, but honestly what I would do is as simple as putting Unity Auto translator into the folder with a games executable and being content with what I got without altering any settings. But I don't think whatever translation I'm getting is DeepL nextgen, which is probably the result of me not specifying that somewhere in the settings or maybe my version is just outdated
 
I don't think they are honestly. I have ran through that game twice getting a bazillion of both points and also doing all the talking at night events. Neither time did I get the good ending, just the one where she ends up with the other guy. So there's clearly SOMETHING else I am missing.
The creator has a sort of list of the features on his ci-en page and i figured it out from that, tho i still can't seem to get the second sticker in the book. First one is for the onsen event and the third one is for the shopping mall date but i have no idea what the second one is for
 
Hmmm, curious. I'll pull a quick gameplay and see what I could find

Update:
This is what I found from .

To get the good ending, you should have:

1. The correspondence course book (from River camp event level 4)
2. At least 50 levels of overcoming

I'll test this and be right back

Another update:
Alright, it checks out. You only need two of those to get the good end. The rest you can enjoy while or after you do the main story
Pictures attached below are the option for good end, my overcoming level (52), and the item needed for the good end
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

Hope it helps @PORNMAN32 @Terror Teddie
Seriously THANK YOU. It was the damn book. I guess I just somehow missed ever getting that one singular thing across multiple playthroughs.
 
Lol at this point I might as well just make my own comment that I continuously update as I remember more cohab games ive played, but I don't think "Noraneko Shojo to no Seiktasu: Cat girl sweet days" has been listed yet. I recall being decently excited for this one, but I think it looks far better than it actually is unfortunately, didn't end up as one of my favorite cohab games, but its far from bad. There's a translation for it on f95 (last page of the post)
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
Ironically, I was about to come in here and bring this one up. I was waiting for a translation for this one for a while, and just got around to trying it yesterday. It is decent enough so far, the story is simple but sweet (still only part way in), the art is nice but just stills, and it is a bit more plain VN than I prefer. I knew the translation was somewhat done before, but I waited a bit longer until it seemed a bit more complete which it appears happened two days ago. Seems coffeelover2022 follows some of the same games I do, they have translated a good number I have played lately!

Now to just wait on Yukidoke like I mentioned yesterday...
 
Not released yet, but a game many of you might find interesting enough to keep an eye on is this cohab game . This game, along with the remake of Monochrome Imouto and the dlc for Naughty Living Together/Ikenai Dousei Life are the cohab games I'm most excited about for the near future (likely all releasing in 2027). I love what I've been seeing from this dev so much I made a ci-en account just to follow them and eagerly await every update on development they post each friday lol
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Not released yet, but a game many of you might find interesting enough to keep an eye on is this cohab game . This game, along with the remake of Monochrome Imouto and the dlc for Naughty Living Together/Ikenai Dousei Life are the cohab games I'm most excited about for the near future (likely all releasing in 2027). I love what I've been seeing from this dev so much I made a ci-en account just to follow them and eagerly await every update on development they post each friday lol
Every time this game is posted, I wish I was a time traveler.
 
Not released yet, but a game many of you might find interesting enough to keep an eye on is this cohab game . This game, along with the remake of Monochrome Imouto and the dlc for Naughty Living Together/Ikenai Dousei Life are the cohab games I'm most excited about for the near future (likely all releasing in 2027). I love what I've been seeing from this dev so much I made a ci-en account just to follow them and eagerly await every update on development they post each friday lol

Lol the girl is cute, but the mom is hot af too

Also, seeing such stat screen makes me hard already, such an odd kink
 
Lol the girl is cute, but the mom is hot af too

Also, seeing such stat screen makes me hard already, such an odd kink
Stat screens are severely underutilized in cohab games and corruption games. Devs underestimate how exciting it is to see detailed written information that changes as the character experiences more and more instead of just seeing numbers go up, but this dev seems to get it
 
Back
Top Bottom