Cohabitation Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxman994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 499
  • Views Views 10K
Could you imagine what it could have been if the sex gameplay was equal to the work gameplay?
I held back talking about the work gameplay because this was the first time I had an actual fun and endgame-challenging minigame in a H game of all things, yet the devs provide a skip item to ignore all the economy in the game.

@kusahai09 you're in luck, the devs are prepared for that firsthand.
Not only the work part is skippable, even the touching part is skippable AND you get all the rewards as if you efficiently touched her thoroughly too.

Also.... if any you are REALLY willing to explore the game thoroughly, try inviting her to bed at day 3...... I genuinely wish to never do that again after seeing that the first time, but it was a quick experience.
 
Last edited:
Is that so? I didn't play the game, but even the trailer made my balls boil
yeah, only one position (2 if counting the nadenade part), though the quality is real good.

It doesn't really matter to me since most of the games are one and done for me, and I enjoy the grind more than the actual sex scenes. After watching every possible scene, I usually just delete and go next game.

edit: F95 uploaded this game lmao, time to see how long it will last there
 
edit: F95 uploaded this game lmao, time to see how long it will last there
I really didn't make a connection between this game and Dog Princess since the character's size is slim and modest, and it's just a catgirl that loos teen-ish so it didn't come to my mind the first time. Someone also mentioned about it there and I refrained responding in relation to that just to avoid sparking another page full of r7 arguments.

If it really is against the r7 bs they have, that means their mods that are lurking there (or here idk) are taking some really sweet time to enjoy the game before even deciding against it lmao.

Not to mention, I haven't even mentioned the other route the game had there, so to reduce the chances of instant poof.
 
I think it might pass, rule 7 seems to be enforced especially against games/ devs that already attracted attention of morality warriors

Dog princess being made by happylambbarn, who alos made lost life + another puzzle game w really... graphic content, you can bet every future game from this dev have high chances to be blacklisted/ picked on, even if he decided against all odds to make a game with a 50yo lady with huge boobs

Same goes with teaching feelings apparently, while I was searching for it i stumbled upon rumors that a guy got arrested in denmark (or finland maybe sorry i always mix up these countries ><) for just playing it
 
I think it might pass, rule 7 seems to be enforced especially against games/ devs that already attracted attention of morality warriors

Dog princess being made by happylambbarn, who alos made lost life + another puzzle game w really... graphic content, you can bet every future game from this dev have high chances to be blacklisted/ picked on, even if he decided against all odds to make a game with a 50yo lady with huge boobs

Same goes with teaching feelings apparently, while I was searching for it i stumbled upon rumors that a guy got arrested in denmark (or finland maybe sorry i always mix up these countries ><) for just playing it
That guy had real phild corn on his PC. That's why he got arrested
 
oh lol that explains a lot indeed



Oh and btw if you guys want to be a true rebel and say NO to catgirls, but YES to dog girls, I found a game : >



You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I really didn't make a connection between this game and Dog Princess since the character's size is slim and modest, and it's just a catgirl that loos teen-ish so it didn't come to my mind the first time. Someone also mentioned about it there and I refrained responding in relation to that just to avoid sparking another page full of r7 arguments.
I'm that mdf, just in case. It's my alt since my main got banned.
Didn't try to start an argument but I simply know that the game will be banned; at this point I know exactly when a game is going to be rule7'd because I know what the standards of the moderation are, I'm just trying to warn you not to get your hopes up because that game isn't going to last long there.
 
I'm that mdf, just in case. It's my alt since my main got banned.
Didn't try to start an argument but I simply know that the game will be banned; at this point I know exactly when a game is going to be rule7'd because I know what the standards of the moderation are, I'm just trying to warn you not to get your hopes up because that game isn't going to last long there.
Interesting transparency.

Here's the funny contradiction of that assumption. The super-flat-chested Stranded With You is allowed, and Monochrome Fantasy is also revived, so it's no longer the chest argument anymore here.
It's also globally available in DLSite unlike most school-girl content and younger-looking ones too so there's barely any arguments for rule 7 there.

I couldn't care less whether there will be a thread or not, but I'll just say it's not worth starting the r7 talk there, we've had enough of that and all we want is to just talk about the games, and mods are ignoring the talk for more than 24 hours already despite instantly deleting rule 7 stuff, right? So long as the links don't go poof in THAT thread, there's nothing related to rule 7 to discuss about that game.

Also, even IF it eventually get's deleted, I've vouched for the game here and this is our safe space here.

I get your beef with the site but just leave this one be instead of trying to taunt the mods about it.
 
Last edited:
For this part I do need to ask in their ci-en later about this, because it seems like there should be something. I assumed it was some internal view or something, or something customizable. Either way, I haven't gotten to make 4, 5, and 6 work. I initially assumed it was an internal view cam of some sort, but it's unlikely that. Or maybe a camera for a little baby kitten if at some miraculous future they add pregnancy and childbirth into this game, which is also unlikely. Can't guess either way. I still use camera 1 because her expressions are just peak.


I think you got to describe this part a bit more to me cos when I touch her cheek it resorts to pinching in the non-sex part. Or is there something I misunderstood?
Lmao that's because I'm an idiot and misremembered. It actually is during bed stuff. Dunno if that will be playable on the forum or if it will force a download. You can see I have it set to manual and I don't move my mouse. I realized she does it after you pet her for a long time.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Interesting transparency.
Just in case, I'm not trying to hide myself, is just that I can't say "Hey everyone, I'm that banned user" over there, and get banned again.
You must be registered to see attachments

Here's the funny contradiction of that assumption. The super-flat-chested Stranded With You is allowed, and Monochrome Fantasy is also revived, so it's no longer the chest argument anymore here.
It's also globally available in DLSite unlike most school-girl content and younger-looking ones too so there's barely any arguments for rule 7 there.
Here's the thing, you're trying to reason with the F69 moderation motives, and you can't simply do that, they follow no logic or reasoning. The rule is simple: if there is any doubt, it will be banned, except in rare cases.
I couldn't care less whether there will be a thread or not, but I'll just say it's not worth starting the r7 talk there, we've had enough of that and all we want is to just talk about the games, and mods are ignoring the talk for more than 24 hours already despite instantly deleting rule 7 stuff, right? So long as the links don't go poof in THAT thread, there's nothing related to rule 7 to discuss about that game.

Also, even IF it eventually get's deleted, I've vouched for the game here and this is our safe space here.

I get your beef with the site but just leave this one be instead of trying to taunt the mods about it.
Yeah not a fan of that discussion AGAIN, I'm actually bored and tired of it, I just know how things work, accept them and move on. But I think you misunderstood me, there was no ill intent on my part, nor was trying to taunt the mods, that would be immature on my part, I was just stating a fact, sorry if you took it in an aggresive way or something like that, I'm not the kind of person that like to go starting fights with everyone for the sake of it.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Futarigurashi (the game on my pfp) has 2 variant of events where the heroine asks you to woo her, given if her desire is high enough. Also she'll give you a head when you got home from work
I had this game in mind, but I genuinely couldn't remember such cases there. As far as I remember, it's a bit tricky to translate (given its engine and updates) - so I thought of trying it again a bit later.
 
Oh I just remembered this cohab game I played like 6 or 7 years ago. Was on the lookout for games like Teaching Feeling at the time and thought this scratched a similar itch
I haven't played it in well over half a decade, so I can't speak for how it holds up compared to modern cohab games, but at the same time you could easily say modern cohab games haven't exactly come too far lol
 
Oh I just remembered this cohab game I played like 6 or 7 years ago. Was on the lookout for games like Teaching Feeling at the time and thought this scratched a similar itch
I haven't played it in well over half a decade, so I can't speak for how it holds up compared to modern cohab games, but at the same time you could easily say modern cohab games haven't exactly come too far lol
Don't play that shit. I was exactly like you a few days ago, played it from beginning to end, I regretted wasting my time; it's not up to par with the latest games and has so many flaws that I won't bother listing them. Just don't waste your time like I did and choose something else from this thread; there are some real gems here.
 
Don't play that shit. I was exactly like you a few days ago, played it from beginning to end, I regretted wasting my time; it's not up to par with the latest games and has so many flaws that I won't bother listing them. Just don't waste your time like I did and choose something else from this thread; there are some real gems here.
Well I played basically every other cohab game listed here, been on the hunt for games of this genre for years and trying out each one I find. Even if you couldn't enjoy this one, its good to list it anyways because someone else might. I might not remember many specific details about this game now, but I know when I first played it I certainly didn't hate it
 
I'm that mdf, just in case. It's my alt since my main got banned.
Didn't try to start an argument but I simply know that the game will be banned; at this point I know exactly when a game is going to be rule7'd because I know what the standards of the moderation are, I'm just trying to warn you not to get your hopes up because that game isn't going to last long there.
which game we are talking about? Have you a link for me?

As far as I know, the standards are much stricter than they used to be; nowadays, the "loli" tag alone is enough to trigger a "Rule 7" review for a game...There are also a few staff members there who hate loli content...@redknight00, for example, is one of them—he rejects absolutely every loli game he sees.But give me a link, and I can tell you whether it’s likely to get deleted.

When it comes to staff members, I’ve had more dealings with them than I’d like. I know their quirks and their "reasons for banning."
 
which game we are talking about? Have you a link for me?

As far as I know, the standards are much stricter than they used to be; nowadays, the "loli" tag alone is enough to trigger a "Rule 7" review for a game...There are also a few staff members there who hate loli content...@redknight00, for example, is one of them—he rejects absolutely every loli game he sees.But give me a link, and I can tell you whether it’s likely to get deleted.
 
Gentlemen 🙏 Please be kind with each other, being kind is kind and not being kind is NOT kind, do we really want to be on the NOT kind side of the force, which leads u in the end to wear black badguy leather clothes,, lose your teeth and basically be NOT attractive to HOT LOLIS and....[...]
Anyway

You must be registered to see attachments
Thank you for settling further misunderstandings in private, or even not settle them at all, modern era and internet actually offer unique ways to do so
Also, my bet is that after a virile explanation, and headpa 3 beers, the conclusion will be "WE DO HAVE A COMMON PASSION WHICH IS TOP TIER COHAB GAMES WITH HOT LOLIS, WHY DID WE WANT TO DO CONFLICT IN THE FIRST PLACE"

Thank you gladly for your cooperation 🙏




So, had a few weeks (...months?) without anything proper to enjoy, but i feel like good games will start to flow soon enough



I don't think it was put in this version of the cohabverse - very interesting. Cohab game + deckbuilder... This is just the beginning of endless genre mix up possibilities I guess : >
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Just in case, I'm not trying to hide myself, is just that I can't say "Hey everyone, I'm that banned user" over there, and get banned again.
You must be registered to see attachments


Here's the thing, you're trying to reason with the F69 moderation motives, and you can't simply do that, they follow no logic or reasoning. The rule is simple: if there is any doubt, it will be banned, except in rare cases.

Yeah not a fan of that discussion AGAIN, I'm actually bored and tired of it, I just know how things work, accept them and move on. But I think you misunderstood me, there was no ill intent on my part, nor was trying to taunt the mods, that would be immature on my part, I was just stating a fact, sorry if you took it in an aggresive way or something like that, I'm not the kind of person that like to go starting fights with everyone for the sake of it.
You must be registered to see attachments
if we talk about transparency, if anybody gets banned on f95 chrome://settins/content/all remove the entire storage of the site , change the ip and thats it in the most cases...
And I completely agree with you; that’s been my experience too, there’s no point in arguing or debating with mods. I fully agree: they don’t follow any logic or principles; they simply do whatever they feel like, and that’s that.
 
Back
Top Bottom