Cohabitation Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxman994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 9K
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Hmmm, I see some familiar faces here. Perhaps I should be hanging out here instead, no pesky Rule 7 to worry about...
Yeah I tried to drag as many people with me here before I exploded.
Although it still bothers me a little to see people in the other thread who don't know this one exists.
 
Yeah I tried to drag as many people with me here before I exploded.
Although it still bothers me a little to see people in the other thread who don't know this one exists.
i help you brother....

Guys i play the hero

 
Last edited:
i help you brother....

Guys i play the hero

hero or devil's advocate I can't tell. Really now, pushing this website on theirs is not needed.

Let these be seperate places. There is no need to stir the pot on both sides as there is literally nothing serious going on.
 
hero or devil's advocate I can't tell. Really now, pushing this website on theirs is not needed.

Let these be seperate places. There is no need to stir the pot on both sides as there is literally nothing serious going on.
you have right with that...but i still hope a user read my post before i get banned and before i get banned i create a recommend thread in off topic on f95

here my off topic thread



We’re happy to return to the Cohab topic; I’m sure everyone in that thread will read the post and come over here.

the mods have removed the post and i created it again

 
Last edited:
sorry guys for sharing lewdcorner the have banned me now

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
you have right with that...but i still hope a user read my post before i get banned and before i get banned i create a recommend thread in off topic on f95

here my off topic thread



We’re happy to return to the Cohab topic; I’m sure everyone in that thread will read the post and come over here.

the mods have removed the post and i created it again

sorry guys for sharing lewdcorner the have banned me now

You must be registered to see attachments
If you want to actually mess with F95 and discuss about that then there's already a thread for you here in this website.

I saw your post in a glimpse before it disappeared, you're basically just saying "Oh guys please go to lewdcorner or azkoselcorner". That's not even talking about cohab games, you're just spamming a website in front of their faces. Of course you get the banhammer for that.


Please leave this thread alone out of this and don't push the F95 hate over and over, alright? Move on. All we want here is to just talk about games that are better recommended here than that site and nothing else.
 
lol of course you are getting banned for that. Directing traffic to another site is already a bad behaviour, spamming them over and over in a place with strict posting requirement means you're just asking them to ban you.

Replaying Monochrome Fantasy (with FFFox mod) reminds me of why I love this genre. There are too many slops getting into this space now. =\
 
If you want to actually mess with F95 and discuss about that then there's already a thread for you here in this website.

I saw your post in a glimpse before it disappeared, you're basically just saying "Oh guys please go to lewdcorner or azkoselcorner". That's not even talking about cohab games, you're just spamming a website in front of their faces. Of course you get the banhammer for that.


Please leave this thread alone out of this and don't push the F95 hate over and over, alright? Move on. All we want here is to just talk about games that are better recommended here than that site and nothing else.
lol of course you are getting banned for that. Directing traffic to another site is already a bad behaviour, spamming them over and over in a place with strict posting requirement means you're just asking them to ban you.

Replaying Monochrome Fantasy (with FFFox mod) reminds me of why I love this genre. There are too many slops getting into this space now. =\
I posted something else where I simply said the Cohab thread is now here: lewdcorner_com/threads/cohabitation-games.24531/ And that was reason enough for F95 to ban them, the same thing happened to @ForgeMaster too...We can certainly get back to the Cohab topic, no problem.
 
I played this game before I nuked my laptop and remembered it again:


It's been a while since I played but from what I remember, and its description, you hire your gyaru classmate to be your maid in a tropical resort. I'll have to play it again but I do remember getting most of the gallery. It has sleeping content which I'm a big fan of, and you can also choose what she wears, and the first time she goes out in an outfit you can get her reaction.
 
I played this game before I nuked my laptop and remembered it again:


It's been a while since I played but from what I remember, and its description, you hire your gyaru classmate to be your maid in a tropical resort. I'll have to play it again but I do remember getting most of the gallery. It has sleeping content which I'm a big fan of, and you can also choose what she wears, and the first time she goes out in an outfit you can get her reaction.
Please elaborate on the part where you "nuked your laptop"
 
Please elaborate on the part where you "nuked your laptop"
I messed up and got hit by the Ren'py infostealer. Luckily I lost nothing, as I was able to recover my accounts within the day, and I didn't spread it through Discord and the like. I just reinstalled windows since I just thought that that would be easier, which, essentially is just nuking the laptop. A bit after that I was finally able to complete the parts for my PC and build it.
 
How did you know you had a Ren'Py infostealer? anti virus pick it up or you just seen it running in background?
I looked up Ren'Py installer stuck at 100% and thats how I found out that it was an info stealer. Looking back, it was definitely a dumb moment from me, to fail to recognize the weird site domain name, the fact that the site had the Mediafire icon in it despite its domain name being a bunch of random letters and numbers, and the fact that I was supposed to only be installing a Wolf RPG H-game and ended up with a zip file containing a Ren'Py installer and opened it, and let it do its thing thinking what a weird game.
 
Oh ok. I have seen more and more post of these all over and I am scared to get one myself. I dont Wanna wipe and reinstall all my stuff.
 
So glad I found this thread. Usually I use f95 for this stuff, but that stopped being an easy way to keep up with more questionable cohab games a long time ago
I'm glad as well, I dunno if it's been mentioned already but "Life with a slave: Teaching Feelings" is a pretty good cohab game. I was very sad to find out the teaching feelings was also purged from f95z after being there for so long . it's still there, I'm just dumb
 
Last edited:
Oh ok. I have seen more and more post of these all over and I am scared to get one myself. I dont Wanna wipe and reinstall all my stuff.
Yeah be careful out there. Luckily most of the stuff on my laptop were just junk files I refused to delete, so not much was lost, other than my H-game folder which had quite a few games and my saves on them. Was also lucky to have caught up to them changing my account passwords and somehow, one account where the hacker changed the password but didn't unbind my e-mail account so I was able to get in and change my password from there. Oh and Steam support being goated too definitely helped.
 
[...]

Replaying Monochrome Fantasy (with FFFox mod) reminds me of why I love this genre. There are too many slops getting into this space now. =\

lol same, really a lot of small details that make the game enjoyable even years after

Not to mention the newgame+ thing that lets you see alternative routes in the story
 
Back
Top Bottom