Cohabitation Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxman994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 499
  • Views Views 11K
Game requested here



and here

There's another game like this with a loli succubs. If you ask me she probably takes some inspiration from Etna of the Disgaea series.

見習いサキュバス リリちゃん v1.0.0
Game page
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
There's another game like this with a loli succubs. If you ask me she probably takes some inspiration from Etna of the Disgaea series.

見習いサキュバス リリちゃん v1.0.0
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
have you a link? and is it translated?
 
I haven't played this one and its not translated.


This one is yuri, I've played it a little bit with Mtool but haven't really gotten far, but it is still cohabitation:


This one is translated and is pretty decent:
 
✅Mama ni Naisho de Meikko wo “Punicure” to Damashite Tanetsuke suru Hanashi, A Story About Tricking My Niece into Thinking I’m Playing “PuniCure” Behind Her Mom’s Back to Impregnate Her (RJ01682455)

Uncensored and in english
Nice. Do you happen to know how the "uncensored" happened? Was there a non-JP release, did it make it through dlsite with uncensored assets or did someone redraw?
 
I haven't played this one and its not translated.


This one is yuri, I've played it a little bit with Mtool but haven't really gotten far, but it is still cohabitation:


[...]

First link broken on my end

Second one looks beautiful and made me think..

[...]

To set a definition for what is a Cohab game, I'll be stealing from quoting a certain someone by the name of SeifukuLover. The primary criteria are that there must be:
  1. Interactive sex
  2. The gameplay should include nonsexual interactions
  3. The mc and partner(s) are living in the same space/area/room
  4. The scenes should be repeatable.
[...]

5. HEADPATS

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Nice. Do you happen to know how the "uncensored" happened? Was there a non-JP release, did it make it through dlsite with uncensored assets or did someone redraw?
yes it exists on atf from Kaos-Chan a uncensored patcher...but i have already make this done for u...



the uncensored patcher bypass the mosaic shader

The game is online now and its the official latest english version ...



you can find it also here on AC

 
I'm so glad it has its own article in this forum site. This is one of the simplest noble romance sex simulation game so far and I really love how she responds to anything done to her.

If it weren't for them deleting such prestigious adult romance like this while letting a game about raping many high school girls at bay ( despite there are active people defending with such a vague answer), I would not have even considered moving elsewhere, especially not in a place I've never heard like this before.
My issue with rule 7 isnt actually with the rule itself, as I think it's pretty reasonable, but its the lack of transparency in enforcing the rule. Shutting down any and all discussion the moment rule 7 is invoked is a bit authoritarian imho, especially if a game was just recently removed there should be some amount of discussion about it, but even mentioning the game at all gets you flagged.
 
My issue with rule 7 isnt actually with the rule itself, as I think it's pretty reasonable, but its the lack of transparency in enforcing the rule. Shutting down any and all discussion the moment rule 7 is invoked is a bit authoritarian imho, especially if a game was just recently removed there should be some amount of discussion about it, but even mentioning the game at all gets you flagged.
I can totally understand when something had to be enforced to keep the website safe (considering how ATF keeps getting DDOS attacks probably because of those kind of reasons), and if it gets to the point of "please don't talk about this here" then can't help it, but any kind of transparency would've been enough to keep the worries in check, I totally agree on that.

Yeah what that reply said was more than enough to be understandable, but the others are just straight up berating a liking of certain types of games, which just strays away from the main point of the issue.

Not to mention the people doing that are..... the site's donors, sheesh. They've been so agressive to others who argue against the rule that it derails towards the same old age old "you like lolis then go find site with lolis" instead of actually addressing the main reason why the rule itself was enforced. They even attempt to fucking mention this site of all things, who knows which one here will snitch on us talking about all this here and THEN try to find a reason to cause a warn on that site.

Fellow cohab game thread members also got the stray because of the nature of the games themselves, and only one report successfully revived Imouto Life Monochrome because, again, a fucking donor was giving the ticket. At least he's an ally of the cohab games thread. None of us luddites, no matter how erudite and descriptive we go, can lead to our tickets about the games even being looked at.
 
Last edited:
My issue with rule 7 isnt actually with the rule itself, as I think it's pretty reasonable, but its the lack of transparency in enforcing the rule. Shutting down any and all discussion the moment rule 7 is invoked is a bit authoritarian imho, especially if a game was just recently removed there should be some amount of discussion about it, but even mentioning the game at all gets you flagged.
So, if anyone is interested: I’ve dealt with the F95 staff in the past, so I have a rough idea of which games are banned and how Rule R7 is applied.

How is Rule R7 applied? The staff team discusses these games. Many have wondered why *The Puppet String* isn't banned. The staff team discussed the fact that the main character is very petite but not a minor. The staff team maintains a list of banned games in the backend. The staff team discusses the games over a period of weeks, and decisions on which games to ban are made based on votes......though not always; sometimes a single staff member decides to ban a game simply because they don't like it...

Rule R7 is very inconsistent and arbitrary, to the point where they could practically ban any "loli" game, or any game featuring a character they deem to be too young.

Or not even that, they might ban a game containing diaper-related content, even if the graphics are worse than Minecraft's. Just take a look at this game; it's banned on F95.

this game is in the games section

 
Last edited:
So, if anyone is interested: I’ve dealt with the F95 staff in the past, so I have a rough idea of which games are banned and how Rule R7 is applied.

How is Rule R7 applied? The staff team discusses these games. Many have wondered why *The Puppet String* isn't banned. The staff team discussed the fact that the main character is very petite but not a minor. The staff team maintains a list of banned games in the backend. The staff team discusses the games over a period of weeks, and decisions on which games to ban are made based on votes......though not always; sometimes a single staff member decides to ban a game simply because they don't like it...

Rule R7 is very inconsistent and arbitrary, to the point where they could practically ban any "loli" game, or any game featuring a character they deem to be too young.
Much appreciated for the transparency, and, well, unfortunately unsurprising. How else would they "filter" "dangerous" content other than using the collective human brains to decide what is "safe" or not for the site.

It's really peculiar, knowing that they still have a couple of gore stuff (that are usually far more risky on any site) and non-con schoolgirl content (which they said they don't condone but they leave it be because tit big), but I don't really have much energy to argue with any of them about those and just find what I like elsewhere instead.

Well, I did cause a few strings pulled on my end because of how they did Doris Lady of the Night dirty tbh. Talking to my irl friends about this (I had those kind of friends) cheered me up, lightened my mood, and made me convinced to just find somewhere else that can appreciate the beauty of noble romance for once, which eventually leads me to here. I usually don't do this because "why tf would I make multiple accounts that can risk my privacy" and all that, but this time I'm just stating my stance here with the same username so that I can see my fellow cohab homies here as well.
 
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned games from Yasaniki. Well, I'm gonna go and save the day. Also, I'm gonna go make a game request thread for all of them, so... Game thread's online!

Living with an Elf -A Cozy Forest Retreat-
The protagonist is a magical apothecary.
One night, a traveling elf named Lucia comes, and asks if she can rest at his place, since her long journey has left her exhausted.
And so begins their quiet life together of chatting eating together, working, and even falling in love.
This game has no violation or NTR, or similarly bad ending situations.
Just enjoy a relaxing life with Lucia, and deepen your bond with her.

My Neighbor's Lonely Wife
A married couple moved into the apartment next door. While the husband’s never home due to work, you start developing a crush on his wife, Niiyama Akiho. Spend time with Akiho, comfort her, and steal her affection! Once Akiho’s desire reaches its peak, she will allow you to take the next step…

My Neighbor's Lonely Wife 2
After moving to a new house, you quickly meet the beautiful young wife next door, Haruka Aoi. Chat with her, befriend her, and make her lonely heart slowly succumb to your charms.

Deserted Island Company Trip -Women's Survival Strategy-
Four coworkers, of which only one of them is male (the protagonist), find themselves stranded and now have to survive on an island with hostile fauna and flora. Featuring many needs to balance, many threats being dealt with and everyone's mental state at stake as well, the game won't just be a simple harem story. You want to escape, right? But perhaps once you survive well enough, you might want to stay? Having a harem of three busty beauties and no social expectations does sound tempting after all. Don't worry too much about anybody dying, since the game features NG+ progression but do try to avoid it.

And finally, some news about from this dev, "Reina in Room 204". It's a cohabitation-slash-horror game where you 'live' together with a vengeful spirit that sleep-paralyzes and reverse rape you. This circle never misses with their story, so it's definitely something to look forward to.
You must be registered to see attachments


Anyway, I'll go back to lurking until I have something to report about. Hope you guys have a good day!
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned games from Yasaniki. Well, I'm gonna go and save the day. Also, I'm gonna go make a game request thread for all of them, so...
yasaniki's games are good stuff, but they are NTR so idk if i should suggest them. Played through the elf game and the 2nd neighbour game, very chill game and extremely slow burn, perfect for people who are into building up relationship for that big payoff.

There are also the BousabaG games which I really liked, finished 2 of them but their games are 90% carried by the good art imo, gameplay is very barren so treat them like VNs. And then there's the legendary Happiness Double Room that gave me mental trauma and 3 weeks of depression... had to play Summer Clover after just to fill my empty heart and alleviate the pain
 
yasaniki's games are good stuff, but they are NTR so idk if i should suggest them. Played through the elf game and the 2nd neighbour game, very chill game and extremely slow burn, perfect for people who are into building up relationship for that big payoff.

There are also the BousabaG games which I really liked, finished 2 of them but their games are 90% carried by the good art imo, gameplay is very barren so treat them like VNs. And then there's the legendary Happiness Double Room that gave me mental trauma and 3 weeks of depression... had to play Summer Clover after just to fill my empty heart and alleviate the pain
Well I do hate netorare, but netori gets a pass from me. It's always a treat seeing someone loses things that they took for granted
 
I'm going to describe a game to see if anyone knows its name, because I don't remember it:
Basically, your job was to take care of a blonde girl; it had avoidable NTR elements, and you could send her to work in different places. The game was considered "the spiritual successor to Teaching Feeling" at the time, since the cohabitation genre wasn't popular then, and the only well-known game was Teaching Feeling. Then this other one I'm mentioning came out, and curiously, I don't see anyone mentioning it in this thread.

If anyone knows what game I'm talking about, I'd appreciate it if you could remind me of the name, because what I'm saying is from several years ago.
 
I'm going to describe a game to see if anyone knows its name, because I don't remember it:
Basically, your job was to take care of a blonde girl; it had avoidable NTR elements, and you could send her to work in different places. The game was considered "the spiritual successor to Teaching Feeling" at the time, since the cohabitation genre wasn't popular then, and the only well-known game was Teaching Feeling. Then this other one I'm mentioning came out, and curiously, I don't see anyone mentioning it in this thread.

If anyone knows what game I'm talking about, I'd appreciate it if you could remind me of the name, because what I'm saying is from several years ago.

? The only thing that came to mind.
 
Well I do hate netorare, but netori gets a pass from me. It's always a treat seeing someone loses things that they took for granted
yeah I really didn't mind that at all too, especially when
the husband has been mentally abusing the lady by ghosting her for 30 years, one man's trash is another man's treasure I guess

? The only thing that came to mind.
wow I forgot about that game. Think I played it for 10minutes, thought it was ass and went to get full scene unlocked. Watched 2-3 of them and noped the fuck out.
 
wow I forgot about that game. Think I played it for 10minutes, thought it was ass and went to get full scene unlocked. Watched 2-3 of them and noped the fuck out.
Too bareboned, imo. But games that have a similar playstyle, like A Sex Doll Came to Life, and the Sex Change Contract and The Molester Girl was pretty fire
 
Last edited:

? The only thing that came to mind.
Yeah, that one. I didn't play it much back then because I didn't have the patience (especially because I remember you had to follow a guide to avoid the NTR and get the good ending), this time I'm going to finish it completely. Thank you very much.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Too bareboned, imo. But some of their games, like A Sex Doll Came to Life, and the TS game (I forgot the title) was pretty fire
oh damn, never heard of those before, I assume they aren't on F95 then.

Anyway, if anything that's close to Teaching Feeling, it's Bottled Biosphere for me. Game's wholesome and cute as hell, but the art style might turn people off tho
 
oh damn, never heard of those before, I assume they aren't on F95 then.

Anyway, if anything that's close to Teaching Feeling, it's Bottled Biosphere for me. Game's wholesome and cute as hell, but the art style might turn people off tho
Both and are in F95

Also, haven't heard about Bottle Biosphere in a while. That game gave me some good example of the capability of Ren'Py engine
 
Back
Top Bottom