Cohabitation Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxman994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 503
  • Views Views 11K
Updated the link on school refusing sister. With maomao discovery team i kinda just looked at the screenshots and was like "eh close enough". If you dont think it fits tho ill go ahead and take it off unless you guys agree its a cohab (or i try it myself and see if it is). Im also gonna go back and edit some of my blurbs on the games, because some of em are quite barebones.
Haven't played it, that's why I'm not sure. But I thought close enough at first glance, too.
 
The engine is WolfRPG. I don't think it has an android port. I'm not familiar with WINE on Android, but it should be a good option. AFAIK, you can use Winlator and there are other apps like GameHub that use WINE.

This should do:

By the way, for most of these games, vanilla WINE is enough to run them. You don't need any special environments other than the fonts and the locales. Not sure if you can manage these in winlator. But I think you might be lucky because this game doesn't even need a different locale.
Thank you for the info! I will look into them.
 
I have a guide for running Imouto Fantasy on f95 and i also made repack version with FFFox mod preinstalled into data.wolf for easier file handling and android performance. I can link there if you are able to read it. I might repost it somewhere on lewdcorner eventually when i update and rewrite it.

Heres the post, check the WinNative instructions part. It has also link to download the repack which works better for phones since it doesnt have thousands of files lying about.



This is good timing since WinNative just updated today and is forming up to be the most powerful android pc emulator. The underlying stuff is same as others like Winlator by bruno (one of originals), but there is a lot of streamlining and ease of use stuff and optimizations and features in this one. I can also help if you need. Once set up you can use it for many games that do not have native android port and dont work in Joiplay etc.
Oh nice! I'm going to give this a shot tonight. Thank you for the link. If I run into trouble I'll shoot you a dm. I am running an s24 ultra with a snapdragon. I doubt it will have a problem but you really never know.
 


sorry no its the correct version not the monochrome one

Might be a workaround that someone posted just above you. I'm going to give it a shot. I hope it works out. The game looks like a fun lax time spendor and a lot of people speak highly of it. I hope I'm not locked out of it due to not using a pc for these games.
 
Might be a workaround that someone posted just above you. I'm going to give it a shot. I hope it works out. The game looks like a fun lax time spendor and a lot of people speak highly of it. I hope I'm not locked out of it due to not using a pc for these games.
Please avoid multi-posting, you can quote multiple messages in a single post, just click "+Quote" in the message you want to respond and then the text box lets you add those quotes so you can answer to them avoiding spam.
 
Please avoid multi-posting, you can quote multiple messages in a single post, just click "+Quote" in the message you want to respond and then the text box lets you add those quotes so you can answer to them avoiding spam.
Knowing that I am doing it one more time to answer you, I didn't know how to do that. Thank you for pointing that out. I will certainly do that moving forward.
 
My Maid

Original F95 Thread:


direct link:





Password: ryuugames.com

if anybody want , he can make a game request here https://lewdcorner.com/forums/game-requests.8/post-thread
 
,
I'm so glad it has its own article in this forum site. This is one of the simplest noble romance sex simulation game so far and I really love how she responds to anything done to her.

If it weren't for them deleting such prestigious adult romance like this while letting a game about raping many high school girls at bay ( despite there are active people defending with such a vague answer), I would not have even considered moving elsewhere, especially not in a place I've never heard like this before.
 
I'm so glad it has its own article in this forum site. This is one of the simplest noble romance sex simulation game so far and I really love how she responds to anything done to her.

If it weren't for them deleting such prestigious adult romance like this while letting a game about raping many high school girls at bay ( despite there are active people defending with such a vague answer), I would not have even considered moving elsewhere, especially not in a place I've never heard like this before.
damn i totally missed that massive thread, surprised it didn't get instantly deleted and the mods are actually communicating? Time to back read and potentially suffer brain damage
edit: halfway in and I think my brain is shutting down. Why are there politicians in my porn forum, it's the same group of people that type 9000 words essay with impeccable english just to blames irl violence on games.
 
Last edited:
damn i totally missed that massive thread, surprised it didn't get instantly deleted and the mods are actually communicating? Time to back read and potentially suffer brain damage

Yes, there are a few interesting things, personally I don't even bother to read the enless passive - agressive walls of text of a certain user, it's just debating for debating, there will always be a fallacious argument to be found

posts from the mod are interesting though imo, + ofc those of certain other users. I've given up hope for the direction taken to change, but at least this thread clarifies things a bit
 
I'm so glad it has its own article in this forum site. This is one of the simplest noble romance sex simulation game so far and I really love how she responds to anything done to her.

If it weren't for them deleting such prestigious adult romance like this while letting a game about raping many high school girls at bay ( despite there are active people defending with such a vague answer), I would not have even considered moving elsewhere, especially not in a place I've never heard like this before.
damn i totally missed that massive thread, surprised it didn't get instantly deleted and the mods are actually communicating? Time to back read and potentially suffer brain damage
edit: halfway in and I think my brain is shutting down. Why are there politicians in my porn forum, it's the same group of people that type 9000 words essay with impeccable english just to blames irl violence on games.
Advice: Don't read Morado's posts, they're not worth your time and he's a ragebaiter. All you'll achieve is frustration reading his nonsense; he doesn't say anything of substance either.
 
Yes, there are a few interesting things, personally I don't even bother to read the enless passive - agressive walls of text of a certain user, it's just debating for debating, there will always be a fallacious argument to be found

posts from the mod are interesting though imo, + ofc those of certain other users. I've given up hope for the direction taken to change, but at least this thread clarifies things a bit
thank you for your effort. It's crazy that they think they can reply genuine, rationally asked question, with snarky ass replies and still see themselves as the good side.

On the bright side, just saw dazedanon's message on the side bar, guess that site has gotten so ass that even the goat has migrated over. Not sure if it's the real deal tho
 
Advice: Don't read Morado's posts, they're not worth your time and he's a ragebaiter. All you'll achieve is frustration reading his nonsense; he doesn't say anything of substance either.

I made a thread once, with a poll to ask people if they think h game could become mainstream one day or another. This mf literally killed the debate with the same method lol. So yes, good advice,

thank you for your effort. It's crazy that they think they can reply genuine, rationally asked question, with snarky ass replies and still see themselves as the good side.

On the bright side, just saw dazedanon's message on the side bar, guess that site has gotten so ass that even the goat has migrated over. Not sure if it's the real deal tho

You must be registered to see attachments

Indeed. The site is too big to die, but has started getting hollowed already
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Something's wrong with the first link
You must be registered to see attachments
no its needed approval... therefore you can not see it yet
 
✅Mama ni Naisho de Meikko wo “Punicure” to Damashite Tanetsuke suru Hanashi, A Story About Tricking My Niece into Thinking I’m Playing “PuniCure” Behind Her Mom’s Back to Impregnate Her (RJ01682455)

Uncensored and in english




My Maid:

 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom