Can't access restricted games

criolotuna

Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2024
LC COIN
I didn't quite understand how to get access to the "new" "games+" page. Help me.
Are 500 coins hard to achieve?

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 122 users

SecretAgentClank

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I didn't quite understand how to get access to the "new" "games+" page. Help me.
Are 500 coins hard to achieve?
Looks like we need to get 500 total interactions. (You reacting to people, people reacting to you...) just not sure what all else gives credits.

• Face Palm
  • Heart
Reactions: 173 users

Sartox

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
I think we need to trust the process. Lately they were changing how they handle restricted games quite frequently. Probably because they are trying to figure out a system that is fair to users that are contributing to and enjoying the section but is also a hassle for users that are quite anal about content they don't like.

• Thinking
Reactions: 77 users

ThatGuy115

Registered
Lewd
Apr 10, 2023
LC COIN
I think we need to trust the process. Lately they were changing how they handle restricted games quite frequently. Probably because they are trying to figure out a system that is fair to users that are contributing to and enjoying the section but is also a hassle for users that are quite anal about content they don't like.
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 66 users

saddg22

Registered
Lewd
May 12, 2023
LC COIN
dumb that we cant see the restricted games just cuz some jerks

Reactions: 70 users

saddg22

Registered
Lewd
May 12, 2023
LC COIN
also it will take me soo long to get 500 LC and i feel like its rude to ask others of help but idk what to do

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63 users

mexcore

Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2024
LC COIN
Let's hope we can get the points. Perhaps I will go to another forum if it becomes hard to get them

Reactions: 41 users

Guz89

Legion Of Lurkers International Syndicate
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
also it will take me soo long to get 500 LC and i feel like its rude to ask others of help but idk what to do
Join our lurker's hang out thread and participate a little, It's really easy and people there are having a great time

Reactions: 28 users

draterk

Registered
Lewd
Mar 11, 2023
LC COIN
Lurking on this site since it was created just for SSP and now have to farm some kind of forum activity points. If this happens to be tedious gonna be off to different forum.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 48 users

SecretAgentClank

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Lurking on this site since it was created just for SSP and now have to farm some kind of forum activity points. If this happens to be tedious gonna be off to different forum.
Definitely tedious, but a necessary evil unfortunately.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 19 users
Back
Top Bottom