Can´t acess Restricted area, why?

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
i clicked that.... and i showed a screen shot of what i see.... and under none of those tabs does it show member +
The thing you click was the Transaction Log
The shop and the drop-down option are two button that are really close to each other. Click directly at the shop button, not the arrow.

If that don't work the other way is to go on the main page, there a section that say, Latest Shop item on the right. Click "Latest Shop Item" and it will take you to the shop.

Reactions: 1 user

TMoney2023

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 19, 2023
LC COIN
The thing you click was the Transaction Log
The shop and the drop-down option are two button that are really close to each other. Click directly at the shop button, not the arrow.

If that don't work the other way is to go on the main page, there a section that say, Latest Shop item on the right. Click "Latest Shop Item" and it will take you to the market.
thank you. i guess i was clicking to close to the arrow.... did not know it had two functions to it

Reactions: 1 users

mazep

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 3, 2023
LC COIN
Like it a constant complaints and constant reporting of every account, payment processor, and webhosting. I think the Admin lost money because some of these webhost and payment processor didn't refund their money.
yes, I suspect there is more to it than just one complain.

gnumez

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 23, 2023
LC COIN
i clicked that.... and i showed a screen shot of what i see.... and under none of those tabs does it show member +
Oh, it's a bit counter intuitive. Just had the problem when checking it out.

You have to click on "Shop", not the arrow next to it!

Reactions: 3 users

Puffnstuff

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 8, 2024
LC COIN
I remember when this site was new. There were no such rules to access all content. I wasn't really interested in joining at the time as I was already a member of another similar site. But over time I've popped back in as a guest on occasions, and watched this site grow in members and numbers of games, but I also noticed more rule restrictions. It seemed like each time I came on for a visit, some new restrictions were in place. This is to be expected, I suppose, with a new site trying to find it's way. I did finally join here today because of it's easy to navigate layout. However, I am still wondering one thing as it pertains to this topic. What does adding a complex activity based system of incentives do to discourage people from reporting content they find offensive? Is the assumption that they wont' stick around long enough to cause trouble? Because it sounds like the issues started with existing members, not guests. So wouldn't those members who might complain still be using the site actively to play other games then also gain the points required to still be able to access areas they can then turn around and report? Just an honest question. Trying to get to the reasoning behind these kinds of rules. Not trying to cause dissention, although it already appears there is some of that floating about. Cheers.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Dr@gon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 24, 2023
LC COIN
I remember when this site was new. There were no such rules to access all content. I wasn't really interested in joining at the time as I was already a member of another similar site. But over time I've popped back in as a guest on occasions, and watched this site grow in members and numbers of games, but I also noticed more rule restrictions. It seemed like each time I came on for a visit, some new restrictions were in place. This is to be expected, I suppose, with a new site trying to find it's way. I did finally join here today because of it's easy to navigate layout. However, I am still wondering one thing as it pertains to this topic. What does adding a complex activity based system of incentives do to discourage people from reporting content they find offensive? Is the assumption that they wont' stick around long enough to cause trouble? Because it sounds like the issues started with existing members, not guests. So wouldn't those members who might complain still be using the site actively to play other games then also gain the points required to still be able to access areas they can then turn around and report? Just an honest question. Trying to get to the reasoning behind these kinds of rules. Not trying to cause dissention, although it already appears there is some of that floating about. Cheers.
Apparently the original issue was a bunch of bots/people hopping on, reporting something to the hoster/registrar, and dipping. This current system won't fix much, but it probably can slow down the amount of people willing to go through the hoops.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Puffnstuff

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 8, 2024
LC COIN
Apparently the original issue was a bunch of bots/people hopping on, reporting something to the hoster/registrar, and dipping. This current system won't fix much, but it probably can slow down the amount of people willing to go through the hoops.
Thanks for the quick reply. I know it probably would help with those who are, well, "meh" about it. As long as they can't see it, fine, but most people who have issues with the subject matter, I would think, tend to be vigilant. lol.

Reactions: 2 users

CaMaReVa29

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 12, 2023
LC COIN
If you already have the 500 coins, you have to go to the section and where it says purchase, there it tells you what you have access to, there are three levels, the highest is 3,500 coins.

Dr@gon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 24, 2023
LC COIN
Thanks for the quick reply. I know it probably would help with those who are, well, "meh" about it. As long as they can't see it, fine, but most people who have issues with the subject matter, I would think, tend to be vigilant. lol.
Yep, this is definitely more of a stopgap measure. I'll be interested in seeing what the actual end policy ends up being

Kansasfarms

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Gotta work for the money... Work hard for the money ... hmmm i have a song to listen to now

Reactions: 1 users

DiegBrand

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
am not really understanding why, would you kindly explain?
Basically, a game received several complaints from an idle person and harmed the site, so the site created this measure to make life more difficult for trolls.

Reactions: 3 users

rasnak

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 25, 2023
LC COIN
how can i get more lc?
You get LC for things like posting replies and threads ( there's a 3 minute cooldown on getting LC from those though). You also get 3 LC for each like/reaction your replies get though so good/fun replies can get you LC fast.

you also get 2 LC for each day you log in but relying on just those to get you the 500 will be a slow grind.

TLDR: Just find a good active thread and have some fun and you'll get your LC :)

Reactions: 2 users
Back
Top Bottom