Can´t acess Restricted area, why?

Joedaddy1980

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 25, 2022
LC COIN
Didn't I do this before? I'm pretty sure the original owner had something like that but it's been a long time

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Website has 0 growth because they keep doing things like this. Only allowing people to register on invite, now people have to post a crap ton on a super unactive forum or spend money to access the stuff they came here for? I literally can't come to this website and not see them constantly begging for money. Now they aren't satisfied with donations and are paywalling shit, and people are trying to give excuses. Lol. You really think any new user is going to jump through hoops to access content that they have no idea exists because you've hidden it behind your paywall/fucking ridiculous "LC COIN" requirement when they can just use Fuck95? What a joke of a website and admin. People actually believe this is about anything but money? Ya'll are fucking dumb. What is "GOOGLE" gonna do to you? You don't host anything on site. It's all links to external sites. Stop bullshiting people.
Currently there are a lot of games are accessible to the public, there is a reason why we had to lock certain content, roughly a third of the amount of games in public, to Members+:
Reason 1: we nearly lost our site due to someone reporting content, for no reason. So we were given an ultimatum. Lose the game, or lose the site. we chose to keep the site.
Reason 2: We want people to engage in the community. Sure FreedomFighter95 lets you get alot of content with just a regisitered account. but they are removing content that has been available for a long time.
Reason 3: The paywall? its not a paywall, you can get to 750 in roughly a week, maybe less if you catch a sale, which happens every week on a random day. ALl you have to do is actually engage in the community. once you get mem+ you dont need anything else. the other ranks are for cosmetics for the account.
We want more people who want to play and support the amazing game devs, cant do that if games are being banned, and sites are changing their ways. Thats where this site comes in, it provides a safe space for people to be themselves. With some moderation to ensure fairness and respect to all members. This is a gaming site and discussion forum. No need for arguments and hatred.
We love everyone here and are glad you came to the site. Just being here helps us more than you know

• Heart
Reactions: 4 users

DarkChaos

Registered
LV

Dec 30, 2023
LC COIN
This is a pretty long goal to strive for, where can I find the point system explanation and what do I need to do in order to get those points? I'm like Adam in mother's day...

Last edited:

Moonlight99

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 31, 2023
LC COIN
This is a pretty long goal to strive for, where can I find the point system explanation and what do I need to do in orders to get those points? I'm like Adam in mother's day...
By reply, get react from the other or make a thread

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Reactions: 1 user

edgebravesteam

futa/trans enjoyer, sandbox hater
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 28, 2023
LC COIN
just a reminder to people trying to get LC.. you can like other peoples posts (this gives them LC) and in turn, most people will help you out by liking your post.
it really turns back into the old instagram days of "like for like!!" or "follow for follow!!" lmao.

null_vo1d

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2024
LC COIN
Reason 3: The paywall? its not a paywall, you can get to 750 in roughly a week, maybe less if you catch a sale, which happens every week on a random day. ALl you have to do is actually engage in the community. once you get mem+ you dont need anything else. the other ranks are for cosmetics for the account.
Im a good example of this 7HR and i have members+ and 2 of those hours were me finding a niche/exploring

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
just a reminder to people trying to get LC.. you can like other peoples posts (this gives them LC) and in turn, most people will help you out by liking your post.
it really turns back into the old instagram days of "like for like!!" or "follow for follow!!" lmao.
just dont do the actual like for like 😉 youll lose more than you earn xD

Regnum

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
like in post dont give LC i belive they change that

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I just realized that member+ costs 570 instead of 500 LC points, will the price increase over time?
The price is usually 750, but there are discount days.

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
I just realized that member+ costs 570 instead of 500 LC points, will the price increase over time?
Its currently on sale so when the sale ends it will go back to 750!

Back
Top Bottom