Breast/Body Physics

bomom

Registered
Lewd
Jun 6, 2022
LC COIN
I think it's a little underappreciated when artists put that extra effort into representing gravity's effects on the human body and such, at least in still frame art. One of my faves is Gates Motel, both for the natural body posing and the way clothing tends to drape as characters move around. Breast/body physics in regular video games are also welcome for this thread topic of course (Dead or Alive and other fighting games come to mind), but please don't forget to also appreciate that effort in still frame art. Beyond games, comics are good examples too-- even without moving animation, you get such a nice frame by frame of the natural changes of the human body as people move around. Does it ever stand out to you when it seems like the artist put extra effort into those awesome details? That seems like so much work, but so worth it, those artists are champs. That level of effort in posing is just so cool, ya know? I'm just over here clapping for it today.

Fauxcest

The Motherfucker's Club
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 17, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Gates Motel was delicious, that mother was something else. What a game! I notice these, but can't say I actually give enough props to it as it should receive. I just have that "oh man, nice" reaction and it's over

Reactions: 1 user

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
if skeleton properly rigged and engine have build-in gravity (and all game engines are) - it's zero extra effort

bomom

Registered
Lewd
Jun 6, 2022
LC COIN
if skeleton properly rigged and engine have build-in gravity (and all game engines are) - it's zero extra effort
I'm not gonna pretend to know much, I'm probably pretty dumb. Even if it was during rigging or engine design, seems like at some point there was some sweet effort, because those details don't always come through the same way. So I'm just trying to cheer it on when it happens, I can't pretend to understand how. I just feel like somebody out there deserves a fistbump, because I'm here for it.

Back
Top Bottom