Theme editor

Body Type Preferences - Boobs, Ass, Nipples, Hair

  • Thread starter Thread starter mime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 978
  • Views Views 35K

Which body type preferences do you like?

  • Breasts - Flat/Small

    Votes: 121 79.6%
  • Breasts - Medium

    Votes: 64 42.1%
  • Breasts - Large

    Votes: 40 26.3%
  • Nipples - Small

    Votes: 104 68.4%
  • Nipples - Big

    Votes: 44 28.9%
  • Areola - Small

    Votes: 103 67.8%
  • Areola - Large

    Votes: 43 28.3%
  • Ass - Small

    Votes: 91 59.9%
  • Ass - Thick and Firm

    Votes: 80 52.6%
  • Ass - Big and Fat

    Votes: 27 17.8%
  • Shape - Curvy

    Votes: 75 49.3%
  • Shape - Straight

    Votes: 79 52.0%
  • Shape - Wide Hips

    Votes: 46 30.3%
  • Height - Short

    Votes: 118 77.6%
  • Height - Average

    Votes: 64 42.1%
  • Height - Tall

    Votes: 42 27.6%
  • Pubes - Shaved

    Votes: 127 83.6%
  • Pubes - Hairy

    Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Pubes - Trimmed

    Votes: 41 27.0%

  • Total voters
    152
I don't mind big boobs but I hate it when they are cartoonishly big. It ruins the whole game for me.
 
I'm a little bit like a Goldfish, in that my preference of ass over tits or tits over ass is informed primarily by which I've seen most recently. I might be all about that ass until a nice pair of tits walks by and hey look at that I'm a boob guy again.
That said, comically oversized tits and ass seem to be a plague in modern adult games. Give me some reasonably realistic proportions, a fun story line and a world with a little bit of effort put in and I'm a pretty happy pervert all around.
 
anyone can work towards a big ass. only those selected can have big boobs. end of discussion.
 
Up to C. D or bigger either natural and will be saggin' down to the ankles, or fake, and well, I don't like them on a young body, and on an old body, the're just like gummy balls.
 
Anybody because for me, female boobs are boobs.
Ichika%20Matsumoto3.jpg
 
Looking at the Poll : majority chose between flat and B... So WHY THE HELL do most developpers use extremely big breasts????
 
Back
Top Bottom