derpstuff

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I'm a huge fan of sandbox games in general, stuff like Superpowered, Lab Rats 2, Loser.

For sandbox games I'd say Lab Rats 2
For a linear visual novel game probably superheroes suck?

sidorok

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 2, 2023
LC COIN
Genesis and White Russian
No incest there, but I like the both for the story and the girls
and the boobs and the milk

rogueai

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 13, 2023
LC COIN
Burned, by Deufosse. Eagerly awaiting the next installment. Once I get back into Restricted, that is.

Reactions: 1 users

Billie

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 16, 2023
LC COIN
Harem hotel, Desert stalker, Long live princess, Cosy cafe(this personally love it)

jellyboy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
Sisterly Lust or Parental Love are probably the winners for me... (so far!!)

Reactions: 1 user

loltube

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 22, 2023
LC COIN
Games that requires a bit of buildup, active play (quests, tasks, stats etc) and has a nice story to get attached to.
Somehow Heroes Harem Guild hit most of these for me. Been a while since it's updated but I think the dev is still active.

tommyjohn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
Best gameplay in an adult game: Sengoku Rance
Best story in an adult game: Kara No Shoujo 1 and 2 (Also known now as "The Shell Part 1: Inferno" on steam)
Best Western AVN: Tougher one for me .... potentially Being a Dik if it ends really well? A lot depends on how games in development end.
Best completed Western AVN that I've played through to completion: probably Good Girl Gone Bad

baumeb5

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 20, 2023
LC COIN
Harem hotel was good for some reason, even if it was made with honey select type graphics.

• Thinking

Vulkan117

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
See I like the lust theory’s, fresh woman and one summer in loliwood. We need a second game in the same vein of OSIL.

SpikeIII

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 24, 2023
LC COIN
Depraved awakening. One of the first AVNs I ever played. And haven't been able to find another one that got me so engaged as this one. Not sure why.

• Wow

TokyoRu2024

those who kill should be prepared to be killed ♪
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 7, 2023
Website
game.granbluefantasy.jp
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Depraved awakening. One of the first AVNs I ever played. And haven't been able to find another one that got me so engaged as this one. Not sure why.
yeah that daughter/niece was supper and the reddie too ...

plot wise renders and ahegos was good.

Kizma Buudi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 5, 2023
LC COIN
There was a game I really liked that involved a guy who happened on a girl at a bus stop and then later saves her from suicide. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, but it was a great story. You could tell the dev had some deep connection to a suicide that he was letting the story act as an outlet for grief

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
SL is definitely a good game, but I have no doubts whatsoever that it cannot be considered the best (except for the year it was completed). If it's about the incest then Parental Love would be better easily, whereas overall it wouldn't be able to beat BaDIK.

I'm tempted to just outright call BaDIK the best. I've played a lot of games but despite that it always comes on top.

shinybutton

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
Personally I'd say Light Of My Life, I found it to be very engaging and compelling, the characters are great and the story captivates you.great stuff. Agreed its not to everyone's taste and the emphasis seems to be on driving the narrative rather than gratuitous sex but it's better for it.

Kizma Buudi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 5, 2023
LC COIN
There was a game I really liked that involved a guy who happened on a girl at a bus stop and then later saves her from suicide. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, but it was a great story. You could tell the dev had some deep connection to a suicide that he was letting the story act as an outlet for grief
Leap of Faith was the name.

Reactions: 2 users

mentalblais

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 28, 2023
LC COIN
Light of my life won me over with time. That game is just well put together, and the slow burn pays off.
It is jank as fuck as far as playstyle, but Regional manager is an instant DL for me when it gets released.

Back
Top Bottom