Best game ever

RandyBoy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 23, 2024
LC COIN
Sisterly lust. Your thoughts? You don't have to say why you choose one.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BeesKnees

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 24, 2023
LC COIN
Sisterly lust. Your thoughts? You don't have to say why you choose one.
Never quite got into SL, but if you feel it's the best game personally I might have to give it another go.
I'm personally following Light of my life quite closely, since the story has been pretty good so far.
Shelter, Summertime Saga and Imouto Fantasy Life will have to struggle at the top together with Teaching Feeling, which I would choose to be the top one if I had to choose only one ^^

Reactions: 1 user

RandyBoy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 23, 2024
LC COIN
Never quite got into SL, but if you feel it's the best game personally I might have to give it another go.
I'm personally following Light of my life quite closely, since the story has been pretty good so far.
Shelter, Summertime Saga and Imouto Fantasy Life will have to struggle at the top together with Teaching Feeling, which I would choose to be the top one if I had to choose only one ^^
Light is good, but I know it's not for everyone taste, so it gets under.

BeesKnees

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 24, 2023
LC COIN
Light is good, but I know it's not for everyone taste, so it gets under.
Oh yeah, the models are definitely not to "barbie and ken" style, but I appreciate the custom-esque feel it gives, since it's more "homemade" than a lot of other creators do.
Not shitting on the base models a lot of people use, but when you see them with different personalities a lot it kinda throws you off after a while (or if you play a lot of similar 3D games)

Calyxie

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 19, 2022
LC COIN
Uff though to say. I feel nowadays there's quite a few high quality games with meaningful and enjoyable story, but also have beautiful renders and hot girls....
For now i would go with SSP i guess.

RandyBoy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 23, 2024
LC COIN
Uff though to say. I feel nowadays there's quite a few high quality games with meaningful and enjoyable story, but also have beautiful renders and hot girls....
For now i would go with SSP i guess.
That game has quite a following. The best thing since sliced bread. And Ketzal's updates are generous.

ShirataKaiki

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 7, 2022
LC COIN
one summer in loliwood. it has so much good scenes and characters. Also the story is quite decent.

Reactions: 2 users

khaaalix

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
The problem with both Such sharp pain (SSP) and Sisterly lust (SL), to me, is the lack of build up.
But you have to "work" more for the romances in SL, which leads to more investment from me, the player.
The problem is when quick fap stands in contrast to making a good and engaging VN.

bosspigs

Registered
LV

Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
One of the best I've ever played was Good Girl Gone Bad, lots of different routes and lots of fetishes to explore. The only problem is that it doesn't have animated scenes, but it's a very good game.

Heffer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 23, 2023
LC COIN
I've always been a fan of Big Brother. The girls, the story, the amount of remakes...all are because of how great of a Lewd game this is. Big Brother the OG, will always be tops for me!

Vanesh

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 27, 2023
LC COIN
I'll give Sisterly Lust a try, haven't played it yet.

For me it's Being a DIK, but yeah there's a lot of good competition, I can't really make my mind for the rest of the podium :)

Perverticus

Registered
LV

Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
i would not say best ever, but even though it is rpgm, i gotta say renryuu's ascension. i always look forward to when it updates.

tath777

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 5, 2023
LC COIN
such sharp pain it have amazing graphics and renders which is sadly rare in similar games because their income is limited

Whitef00

Registered
LV

Jan 9, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, I guess I'll have to say Heffer is right. Big Brother is just THE Original... always sad it will never be finished ;_;

jawz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 26, 2022
LC COIN
I'll give Sisterly Lust a try, haven't played it yet.

For me it's Being a DIK, but yeah there's a lot of good competition, I can't really make my mind for the rest of the podium :)
badik is such an easy answer, but i hands down agree. every time i try something new i can't help but compare it in my head to badik.

AbruptForfeit

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
I am certainly inclined to agree with the SSP, sure its not the slow build up you get with a lot of the others like SL, but god that cheesy drama shit it's trying to encapsulate is super entertaining and the models and animations are done so well.

Abra1235

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 6, 2023
LC COIN
I've always been a fan of Big Brother. The girls, the story, the amount of remakes...all are because of how great of a Lewd game this is. Big Brother the OG, will always be tops for me!
The grind though 🥶🥶

Back
Top Bottom