Best Big brother game yet?

draganth

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
Hello, I just wanted to ask, in your opinion, what's the best Big Brother based game (I mean with the same characters) there is? I see a lot apart form the original, like many remakes, spin-offs and such. I played the original one and loved the characters and the premise but I can't for the life of me choose another one to start playing. I would prefer one with animations but that's not a deal breaker, also I don't mind ntr focused or harem, just nice renders, story and gameplay. Doesn't matter if it got abandoned as long as there is some good content. Ty all for your opinions.

podllboq

Registered
Lewd
Mar 26, 2023
LC COIN
The remakes usually use the same art, so they are almost the same. There was one that incorporated some of the fan art and some of the fan mods - which stand out like a sore thumb most of the time. because they look different and are usually of a worse render quality.
You can try Glamour. Same dev, same BB story for the male MC but without Eric (if I am not being wrong) AAAND an entire parallel story with a female MC which is a classmate of the MC from the original story. Abandoned, but still there's lots of story and content.

Reactions: 1 users

draganth

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
The remakes usually use the same art, so they are almost the same. There was one that incorporated some of the fan art and some of the fan mods - which stand out like a sore thumb most of the time. because they look different and are usually of a worse render quality.
You can try Glamour. Same dev, same BB story for the male MC but without Eric (if I am not being wrong) AAAND an entire parallel story with a female MC which is a classmate of the MC from the original story. Abandoned, but still there's lots of story and content.
Hadn't heard of Glamour, if it's the same dev I'm trying it for sure! Thx mate

podllboq

Registered
Lewd
Mar 26, 2023
LC COIN
Hadn't heard of Glamour, if it's the same dev I'm trying it for sure! Thx mate
Yup, same dev. And again, same art for the male-MC half of the game, so it's the old Big Brother to a big extent, be ready for a deja vu.
Also, there's some nice crossing of the two plots.

bobbylovesjumpshot

Registered
Feb 16, 2023
LC COIN
So far the PGN remake has been the best for me. I'm not the biggest fan of his vision for the game (Max gets entirely too much, if it were me he'd never touch any of the girls. And it doesn't look like he plans to give that Ann/Lisa threesome) but he's the only one making Eric content.

draganth

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
So far the PGN remake has been the best for me. I'm not the biggest fan of his vision for the game (Max gets entirely too much, if it were me he'd never touch any of the girls. And it doesn't look like he plans to give that Ann/Lisa threesome) but he's the only one making Eric content.
Sorry what's PGN, I would love some Eric content too

NegativeUmbra

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
Reccomended on other threads, but Sisterly Lust is a great one, but I think my all time favorite is Once In A Lifetime by Caribdis. Its free on patreon if you can't find it here.

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom