Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
So yea i have been working on a game since yesterday and i should almost have the entire prologue finished and i am currently rendering 2 different views for the banner of the game. Also yes the game will be called "band of tragedy" which will make a lot of sense if and when it comes out 😂 but yea ill most probably will post the updates from my discord (shameless plug i know) here. I am the only one working on it so dont expect much and the highest quality

Death Angel StudioDeath Angel Studio's icon

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
So i finished the script about half an hour ago so i gave it to the 2 other devs to tell me whats wrong with it because im sure that i made some mistakes while writing it as it was the first time i ever tried to make an actual story

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
These are 5 of the main characters with the mc being the one in the middle of the back
You must be registered to see attachments

The names are already written but wont be released until i am able to release the first version
Edit: Those fucking red points again jesus christ

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
This is a small look at the main menu which is still to change a little bit but the image will stay
Edit: Now it sends without the red points???? whats going on?

Attachments

• 1708716825165.png
    1708716825165.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 11

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
I have no clue what the red points is about. The only thing that I noticed is that the FC's pants are clipping in both images.
Is this going to be a female protagonist type game? If yes will you be able to avoid the dick? Or is it a whoretagonist type game?

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
ok so i might not work on the game today or tomorrow cause i just dont feel like it right now and i did work a lot yesterday

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I have no clue what the red points is about. The only thing that I noticed is that the FC's pants are clipping in both images.
Is this going to be a female protagonist type game? If yes will you be able to avoid the dick? Or is it a whoretagonist type game?
ok thanks for pointing the clipping out cause i did not notice it and it is a female protagonist game and i will most definitly make dicks avoidable if i decide to add more men as atm there is only one and he wont be fuckable

Reactions: 1 user

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I am now re-rendering the main menu render cause of the clipping

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
So i will start making renders for the game tomorrow with maybe another 15 scenes but thats only a guess

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
So i was very off with 15 render cause after pretty much 7 hours of working u have 40 renders in the queue right now so if i continue with this speed the first version will be out in idk a week or 2 THIS ISNT A PROMISE just an estimate

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
My order for rendering. Load daz, load asset to work with, create scene in texture shaded, double check created scene in Iray.
Render scene (time of render depends on your pc).
My daz file path sends all "completed" renders straight to a denoise folder. I batch denoise all renders.
From the denoise folder they get saved to a check first folder. This is where I preview and edit every single render checking for anything missed such as clipped clothing and things like scalp clipping. I then correct what I can or re=render then do it again.
From photoshop they go to a checked folder. These are game ready.
While coding and setting up the games scenes in notepad++ I move the renders from the checked folder to the images folders in the game folder.
Quick once over and send the game and script files to my proof readers.

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
My order for rendering. Load daz, load asset to work with, create scene in texture shaded, double check created scene in Iray.
Render scene (time of render depends on your pc).
My daz file path sends all "completed" renders straight to a denoise folder. I batch denoise all renders.
From the denoise folder they get saved to a check first folder. This is where I preview and edit every single render checking for anything missed such as clipped clothing and things like scalp clipping. I then correct what I can or re=render then do it again.
From photoshop they go to a checked folder. These are game ready.
While coding and setting up the games scenes in notepad++ I move the renders from the checked folder to the images folders in the game folder.
Quick once over and send the game and script files to my proof readers.
This is actually pretty much excactly what i do except the photoshop part cause i despise photoshop 2020 and thats the only photoshop licence "i" own and the double check in Iray cause i'm unable to do that as no Nvidea gpu. oh and i have no actual proof readers just Seargent Tearson (xD) to who i send the script to

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Have you tried paint-net I think it's similar to photoshop and it's free?
oh im just using some random ass website to edit if needed like adding some text to an image aand then it sits on my desktop xD

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
I use paint-net a lot and one of the things I use the most is the transfer part of one image to another one to make a new image or making a cover image as you can load multiple images and work with all of them at the same time by jumping from one to the other as well as scaling what you transferred. I took the new cover image you did and the old image you had and just transferred the game name and left the rest.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have photoshop 7.0 and also CS4 full studio edition with 2 licenses each/ I can normally "cough cough" find copies of photoshop in certain un-named places :p

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Oh yea something i forgot to mention when i started the development of the game is that if i decide that game development isnt for me i will still try finish the game and then quit as i dont want to abandon anything be it game or a child xD for legal reasons the child is a joke. Oh and the renders are not even at 50% done but rendering for over 40 hours so it will most definitly need to render the entire week maybe even into next week and i still have other renders to work on

Cresil

Registered
Lewd
Jul 21, 2023
LC COIN
Will this character be added to the game?

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Will this character be added to the game?
Not as an LI. Maybe and just maybe as a side char which will appear rarely but i am not at the point in the game to choose more characters

Back
Top Bottom