Are you going back to lurking after unlocking Members+?

Are you going back to lurking after unlocking Members+?

• Total voters

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
I dont know. I came from 2 plattforms, one banned all the content i want and one is terrible to find new updates since its a pure forum and every post maked topics as new. Out of boredom i started to write posts in both from time to time, i would have done it here too, but since i'm forced to do it just to get what i'm here for...dunno, its a bad start but it depends on the community and the topics discussed if i continue writing or not...and if i have the time to write.

Beanee

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 7, 2022
LC COIN
i will definitely dont do it as much, but talking about stuff is really fun on here, especially if you finf someone with similar interests

LordVoos

Registered
LV

Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
Depends on the conversation, I guess. First post by the way 😝 At least this made *me* active!

mlpatreon2

M
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I think there will be always enough engagement with the newbies

Looker

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
I've come to enjoy checking out the threads to see what others are saying. Although, because the next member's level is a huge jump in LCs, I don't spend much time each day trying to rack up LCs. I'm in this for the long haul, knowing that eventually I will reach that next level.

Xevn

Registered
LV

Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
Still lurking, this might be my first post.
I'll keep lurking and praying...

Uncle Loco

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

May 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I like to post here and there so no lurking for me. I got a lot of ranks to buy.

Photonm3

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 21, 2023
LC COIN
Was 100% lurker, and not sure I'll make it to + any time soon, but I do enjoy the special content, so will get there eventually I hope! I have been reading more forum posts since this went into effect. I was very close before then the criteria changed and now not close at all ...

DAmarillo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 4, 2023
LC COIN
mostly lurking
posting on occasion to build coin for prestige
though it seems costs keep going up for those, so might just be content with member+

Petey

Registered
LV

Jan 21, 2023
LC COIN
A little daylight won’t kill us guys… long time lurker here, and it’s nice to climb out of the cave for a change.

Back
Top Bottom