Are you going back to lurking after unlocking Members+?

Are you going back to lurking after unlocking Members+?

• Total voters

greeeen

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 27, 2023
LC COIN
it´s hard to join in on a conversation in a thread if you weren´t there from the start, and nobody has the time to catch up on hundreds of messages in the more popular threads. It´s clear that most people just force themselves to comment stuff like "what have I missed". So as long as I don´t find an interesting conversation I´m gonna be silent

CaptainBucky

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 23, 2024
LC COIN
I'm here for the games. I'm commenting only because some of the games I like require Member+

Reactions: 1 user

Earlybird

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
I've learned that since I have become more active. I can more easily talk about sexual things IRL with people. I am desensitized to lewd conversations.

pearl

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
I've learned that since I have become more active. I can more easily talk about sexual things IRL with people. I am desensitized to lewd conversations.
people? You mean like random strangers on the bus? That doesn't sound like a good idea.

• Haha

Earlybird

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
people? You mean like random strangers on the bus? That doesn't sound like a good idea.
No, that was not what I meant lol. I mean friends, family, people you know. But your not wrong either, It probably would be easier to talk to some random person on the bus.

pastarafa

Registered
LV

Jul 15, 2022
LC COIN
Wow, so just discovered when trying to like another person's post that you can only do that every 160 seconds? That really makes this even worse.

uncbuck

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
I will probably wander away from the general forums a bit and mostly keep my comments to actual game threads

Vaiz

Registered
LV

Feb 27, 2023
LC COIN
Most probably yeah, but with the site becoming more active I might go into discussions more

mlpatreon2

M
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I think most will stay

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yes, I will be a Lurker as soon as I have Members+.... oh wait... :p

OriginalAccName

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 10, 2024
LC COIN
I thought I was going to just return to lurking but now this is probably the most active I am on any form of social media

Alfonso89

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 24, 2023
LC COIN
Only found out about the changes a while ago, not sure if forced interactivity is my thing so i was wondering if people are going back to lurking after unlocking Members+ or are interested in continuing to interact with the community
yes, I lurked before, i will lurk even after... after 150 days of 1 message/day.

Back
Top Bottom