Are there any Oblivion mod forum that allowed loli contents?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sempak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 354
  • Tags Tags
    loli

Sempak

Lewd
Registered
Member stats
Joined
Jul 22, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
24
Vouches
0
Likes
17
LewdCoins
⚡29
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎4 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
Hi. I feel grateful for Lewdcorner. Site like this is very rare nowadays.

I've recently been very obsessive researching down the rabbit hole of the lost modding forum which are no more, looking inside snapshots of those dead modding sites through wayback machine and hunting for no longer available anywhere else mods.

Modding site like nexus and LL, simply won't allow loli contents. I remember the days hongfire was no more and I don't know where people migrated too. Childrenofcyrodiil forum, one of the biggest mod forum full with skilled modders that focus on loli mods, shutdown permanently around 2011. Triratna the creator of children annuad and monster girl series, very talented and eccentric modder, had almost no place anywhere on her last modding days of around the same year, and the drama of him and LL.



I don't have any lead beside skyfall, from one nexus thread from 2012. It was a temporary site for CoC members to migrated to, thas also no longer exist and no mention anywhere else since.

I hope it is okay to post something like this here. I apologize if I made a mistake.
 
Last edited:
Oh I remember when Loverslab crashed the party! X117 race and Chocolate drow race come to mind. First contact with modding as well. Japaneses were furious because of the unwanted attention they got.
 
Thread owner
Oh I remember when Loverslab crashed the party! X117 race and Chocolate drow race come to mind. First contact with modding as well. Japaneses were furious because of the unwanted attention they got.
Yep. They are perfectly okay and chummy with torture, rape and hostel horror kind of mods but as soon as you mention loli or child mod, suddenly the atmosphere shift and you risk ban. At best you got ignored. Although LL is generally a good site and have many very supportive members.

Still, it was such a waste of triratna level talent. He was very passionate about modding too. And LL just demolished it
 
Yep. They are perfectly okay and chummy with torture, rape and hostel horror kind of mods but as soon as you mention loli or child mod, suddenly the atmosphere shift and you risk ban. At best you got ignored. Although LL is generally a good site and have many very supportive members.

Still, it was such a waste of triratna level talent. He was very passionate about modding too. And LL just demolished it
Our senate didn't make torture in games illegal.
You know how it works.
 
allthefallen would be your best bet :3
is also a good censorship free forum
loverslab dont allow loli or shota content
f95zone.to allows loli content but f95 is more stricter and ban much loli content in these days
LewdCorner bans toddler/guro/snuff content but it allows also loli and shota content in the member+ section
is also a good censorship free forum except the art looks too realistic
 
is also a good censorship free forum
loverslab dont allow loli or shota content
f95zone.to allows loli content but f95 is more stricter and ban much loli content in these days
LewdCorner bans toddler/guro/snuff content but it allows also loli and shota content in the member+ section
is also a good censorship free forum except the art looks too realistic
Thanks for the suggestion
 
is also a good censorship free forum
loverslab dont allow loli or shota content
f95zone.to allows loli content but f95 is more stricter and ban much loli content in these days
LewdCorner bans toddler/guro/snuff content but it allows also loli and shota content in the member+ section
is also a good censorship free forum except the art looks too realistic
Wait what? I thought allthefallen was no more. Damn, had no clue. Awesome.
 
Wait what? I thought allthefallen was no more. Damn, had no clue. Awesome.
in the future also will be online again
Roriwalrus is currently in its setup phase, but it will be a pirate forum just like Allthefallen and F95 but without censorship regarding loli content.

before i forget is also a big forum like f95 but with censorship regarding loli content
 
in the future also will be online again
Roriwalrus is currently in its setup phase, but it will be a pirate forum just like Allthefallen and F95 but without censorship regarding loli content.

before i forget is also a big forum like f95 but with censorship regarding loli content
Thanks and my old login still worked at ATF as well. Im on there, here and Azkosel's, I think I'm covered.
 
Back
Top Bottom