Any good recommended incest lol/shot games with sound?

toddhoward314

Registered
Dec 19, 2023
LC COIN
Hey all. Just wondering if there are any good incest related smol/shot games with sound during the sex scenes? I ask because sound is the most important thing for me most of the time and all the games I have, while great, dont tend to have sound during the most critical time. I'm not asking for full voice acting, tho that wuld be great. But just as simple as characters moaning wuld be appreciated! Sound honestly matters more than animation!

Reactions: 2 users

John123111

Registered
Lewd
Jul 9, 2022
LC COIN
Not great but, Larynx by Dubyadee is a VN that uses voice narration. The voices sound a little bit robotic

giarinus

Registered
Lewd
Aug 31, 2023
LC COIN
Summer memories and it's sequel winter memories are really good games that cater to your needs (shot/lol with sound).

ShirataKaiki

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2022
LC COIN
If i rember correctly "ecchi no kanojo" had sound. Its a japanese game, but there some translations out there.

TacosOnTheFloor

Registered
Lewd
Jan 21, 2024
LC COIN
Apocalypse should fit what you're looking for.

I haven't finished the Prologue yet lol, but it has plenty of incest, plenty of smol (only girls so far) and I believe most of the sex scenes have had sound so far. IDK how this game flew under my radar for so long. It's been incredible. Plus it has multiple paths through the game.

Reactions: 1 user

Laseracid

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Apocalypse should fit what you're looking for.

I haven't finished the Prologue yet lol, but it has plenty of incest, plenty of smol (only girls so far) and I believe most of the sex scenes have had sound so far. IDK how this game flew under my radar for so long. It's been incredible. Plus it has multiple paths through the game.
Great game very much in the recommend column

Reactions: 1 user

Mentos

Registered
Lewd
Sep 25, 2023
LC COIN
"Hizashi no naka no riaru", "The NEET, The Angel, and the Ecchi Family", "Park Toucher Fantasy – MAKO".
Honestly, I mostly play my H-games muted.

Back
Top Bottom