Congratulations @MaxDongus , welcome to the big leaguesCongratulations for the win!!
You must be registered to see attachments
You can get M+ with both, but mostly 2.0 replaced old coins as far as I understand itIs there a difference between activity coins and coins 2.0? I’ve got a bit in both. (Still understanding everything)
That makes sense. When I get a comfortable amount, I’ll be using my old coins in the Casino I reckon.You can get M+ with both, but mostly 2.0 replaced old coins as far as I understand it
Almost got M+ with new coins like 4 times today. Unfortunately....You can get M+ with both, but mostly 2.0 replaced old coins as far as I understand it
Wha how? Just from replying?Almost got M+ with new coins like 4 times today. Unfortunately....
You must be registered to see attachments
![]()
It's to try and reset the economy, under the old coins and when the bank was at 2% I would be making 12000 coins per day without even postingYou can get M+ with both, but mostly 2.0 replaced old coins as far as I understand it
Na. The casino. That's why I'm down to 0.16 coins though I've won 1,450.06 coins today at the casino. Was never above 350 coins with all that gambling lolWha how? Just from replying?
Damn! I nearly have 50 coins, I think I’ll wait a little before gamblingNa. The casino. That's why I'm down to 0.16 coins though I've won 1,450.06 coins today at the casino. Was never above 350 coins with all that gambling lol
Yeah storage became full so that's why we were down. Not sure why it was full but they got it sortedAm I crazy in thinking there was anothrr crash for the longest while or is there more news behind that that was buried somewhere?
mmmmm ... chicken ,,,They should add AC 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and so on to encourage an open and free market crammed with so many currencies that no one knows which one to use so we go back to trading hens
I wholeheartedly agree with this statementmmmmm ... chicken ,,,
got to 313 before crashing down to nothingness just nowNa. The casino. That's why I'm down to 0.16 coins though I've won 1,450.06 coins today at the casino. Was never above 350 coins with all that gambling lol
Sounds like that’s a common thing that happens…got to 313 before crashing down to nothingness just now![]()
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files