Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
Damn I can't steal AC coins if I am in the negative....
You must be registered to see attachments

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Stop making me doubt myself had to ctrl f5 to see if it was a cache problem haha
Everyone has no badges on my side.
You must be registered to see attachments

[automerge]1772503702[/automerge]
@ImN0tDon do you really see badges?I tried Brave and Librewolf and still no badges for me.
You must be registered to see attachments
Yep, everyone has badges for me.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
the fuck if I know. 🤷
You must be registered to see attachments

Persistence is key
Edit: I was down to my last 600 AC too from the 500k+ that I had.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

Persistence is key
I’m raising funds for a charity. Would you like to contribute?
homeless GIF
 
Okay, what happened to everything? Bank-bought items—is this how it's going to be now?
Everything went on the fritz when the server decided to Kurt Cobain itself, they're currently trying to get everything fixed and back to the way it was before that happened.
 
I heard that they closed registration, but yeah sure! If you have an account already, grab what you can! With time though, almost everything will probably end up here.
Sadly i do not have an account. If they have closed registration, then i am SOL
[automerge]1772507919[/automerge]
Most things are being archived by others and have been either uploaded here, or is being uploaded to RW. I know there are a few people running scrapers on ATF to try and archive as much as possible. But there's still a lot on there to enjoy if you want.

I myself personally downloaded over 100gb worth of VaM assets that was on there.
got it. thanks for the info
 
Everything went on the fritz when the server decided to Kurt Cobain itself, they're currently trying to get everything fixed and back to the way it was before that happened.
Thanks. Logged on and went WTH
 
i'm back after an impromptu multiday pc rebuild and troubleshooting sesh. did i miss anything fun?
Basically the server decided to delete /boot by itself and we had a multi day outage, they're still trying to fix everything.
 
Test
Edit: ooooh yep that's a big nono.
 
Can someone with coins steal AC from Mime...just to see how much you can take hahaha
Damn they took stealing function how will I come out of AC poverty haha
 
Can someone with coins steal AC from Mime...just to see how much you can take hahaha
Damn they took stealing function how will I come out of AC poverty haha
This is the second time I've made out with a lot of ac when trying out a site feature, if only my luck was the same irl
 
Back
Top Bottom