Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
So idk if its coincidence but only gifs uploaded to signatures but i don't see it. I'm assuming thats due to what happened recently, but the words show at least.

Still weird i can't see signatures on mobile.
[automerge]1772264745[/automerge]
GOODNIGHT! I stayed up way too late.
 
Good morning @ImN0tDon and @Underlord
How did you cope with the downtime?
Uh, there was a downtime? Good morning Leaf!

Trash talking Sicae in My Bully is My Lover Thread where dev is present...
Will never forgive that stupid prequel stealing JESS!!! My white hair MILF!!!
Also making memes....with AI....mostly wolverine ones...
Origin Story, Isekai paradise, My Time With You, Cosy Cafe....
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

Nii has a 3rd VN in the works too, it'll be a while before it gets released though.
Why the fuck is that cunt you didn't see anything......nothing there with the rest of them, she needs some of this treatment >
Embarrassed Shame GIF


So idk if its coincidence but only gifs uploaded to signatures but i don't see it. I'm assuming thats due to what happened recently, but the words show at least.

Still weird i can't see signatures on mobile.
[automerge]1772264745[/automerge]
GOODNIGHT! I stayed up way too late.
It's the attachments, they're working on restoring them, site is buggy as hell at the moment. My reactions aren't even going through half the time, keep getting errors.
Goodnight Dip!
 
Last edited:
Nii has a 3rd VN in the works too, it'll be a while before it gets released though.
Yeah that is why I hope Sicea gets canned that is how much I hate it....
I will still play it though...even if I hate it a bit...
Why the fuck is that cunt Sarah there with the rest of them, she needs some of this treatment >
Damn you think that is Sarah.... @Slumdum someone just said Sarah and Rachel are the same haha
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

Bro woke up and chose violence.
It is just...
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Tough words for someone not even backreading/reacting 2 pages back, before rejoining the thread, except when mentioned or replied to.
Am a sleepy princess when I get back from work :3
[automerge]1772276674[/automerge]
Feels good to be back, even if using the website feels like moving through tar right now :3
 
Am a sleepy princess when I get back from work :3
[automerge]1772276674[/automerge]
Feels good to be back, even if using the website feels like moving through tar right now :3
The tar is there to make it harder for you to get away
 
Hell-o Everyone!
Pokemon Channel Frederator GIF


Am a sleepy princess when I get back from work :3
[automerge]1772276674[/automerge]
Feels good to be back, even if using the website feels like moving through tar right now :3
So the site was down? Oh no!

If anyone is feeling down, come here:
Come Here I Love You GIF by Happy Homies
 
Good morning and happy Caturday! It's been a long time.
 
Heyo!

And to ATFugees, welcome aboard.

You must be registered to see media
 
Back
Top Bottom