1/3
4 Years of Service
Good morning everyone! 
Sleep well and see you later!
Soooo if you really wanted, you would just jump into bed with us.
Which is why, they can have while between updates.
Hope you all have a better Tuesday, than the one I'm starting.
@Guz89
@Shawnchapp
@BeowulfKnight
@mime
@Slumdum
Summoning is complete!
And with that I'm out.
Bye everyone.

See you all later.
You must be registered to see attachments
Hope you got a nap or something then Bonki.You must be registered to see attachments
So exhausted......might need to join ya today
sleep well little Slumbug
Bubble
Sleep well and see you later!
I mean, you always do what you want anyway...what about me!?
Soooo if you really wanted, you would just jump into bed with us.
I mean, I would guess, most of them are just one person, doing all the things by themself.Are these games one man shows? is there ever an outside writer hired?
Which is why, they can have while between updates.
Hope you all have a better Tuesday, than the one I'm starting.
@Guz89
@Shawnchapp
@BeowulfKnight
@mime
@Slumdum
Summoning is complete!
Bye everyone.
See you all later.
Attachments
You must be registered for see attachments list