And not that bullshit where it's a death by exhaustion 10 hour day, either...True. It always feel like we can´t do all we want when we have rest days. Really, that's why the weekend should be longer.
I hope someday we only work 4 day per week.
Man, I wonder, how long does it take to make such animation/video with AI? With, like, 4060, not 5090 xDFor todays Mother's Day theme, here's Helen Parr aka Elastigirl...by GothAndWaifus on DeviantArt...
![]()
![]()
![]()
For todays Mother's Day theme, here's Helen Parr aka Elastigirl...by GothAndWaifus on DeviantArt...
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm glad you enjoyed the full length.Umph.
You must be registered to see attachments
you're pretty cute yourself
![]()
Yep, different places, differentAnyone else here where Mother's Day already happened? Here was last week.
The longest fap.Umph.
You must be registered to see attachments
Totally agree with you thee -- i have worked 4 -- 10s at a few times in my life -- sounds great - 3 day weekend ! yippie! and all that rest -- but -- they do not tell you that you will be exhausted AND that the three days off may now be Tuesday, Wednesday and ThursdayAnd not that bullshit where it's a death by exhaustion 10 hour day, either...
Good nightMowing is about half done - So I am done for the day , assuming tomorrow is a good day I will do the final 2 acres then.
You must be registered to see attachmentsYou must be registered to see attachments
Mowing is about half done - So I am done for the day , assuming tomorrow is a good day I will do the final 2 acres then.
You must be registered to see attachmentsYou must be registered to see attachments
Good morning Vizer007!Good morning everyone!)
It's so rainy, that I slept in and woke up MUCH later xD
How is your day?)
You must be registered to see attachments
Hey Jinxed!Hello everyone how was your day?
Good Morning LizBell!Morning everyone
You must be registered to see attachments
Probably won't be online much today, it's gonna be a busy day for me, but hope you are having a nice Sunday!
See you later Cacao!!Taking a break. See you later!
Good morning to you too FeelsLewdMan!I wish tbh, it's been 80s with high humidity where I'm at and I'm suffering. Bring back winter
Good morning fellas! It's been a bit - been busy as hell.
Edit: whoopsies I'm bad at forum rules
Good Night dear Slumdum!Anyway, I'm off to bed, feels like I can't keep my eyes open.
Bye everyone, have a good rest of your day/night!
See you all tomorrow!
Hey there Maldre.9pm to bed? Damn that's early. Way to early for me. I go to bed around midnight.
Hello peepz, hows everyone doing?![]()
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files