1/3
1 Year of Service
Yeah, I am 3nd day in)Spending 100,000 AC has so far been very anti-climatic...
![]()
Probably because we live in different time zones and miss each other xD
Yeah, I am 3nd day in)Spending 100,000 AC has so far been very anti-climatic...
![]()
Yupp, we don't tolerate stuff like that here.morning slum! i don't know what i did for him to call me that, but thank you for calling him out for it![]()
i'm doin good
You must be registered to see attachments
Nope, but it's on my long list of "to watch".Has anyone watch the Good Omens?
I have finished the series yesterday?
Ehh who knows... Might be a little... .Good morning, perverts!
What new deviations are you trying today?
![]()
Elmo's not gonna be happy hearing this...muppet grannies! or i would if someone would generate it for me!![]()
Should have send me a DM dirty, I would have told you, what to do.![]()
I'm not laughing at you...K.S.P.
I bought P5 a while ago and got lost trying to find a way in...
Let me know if you ever figure it out. I'll wait here....
![]()
Morning all! Is it me or is it Friday already?
![]()
Welcome back)You must be registered to see attachments
Ah yes fellow members, I, the Slum, is back, and finally ready for a weekend!
Yupp, we don't tolerate stuff like that here.
You must be registered to see attachments
Nope, but it's on my long list of "to watch".
So hopefully I will get around to it.That's a good one!
Ehh who knows... Might be a little... .
And hi Poldek!Elmo's not gonna be happy hearing this...
Should have send me a DM dirty, I would have told you, what to do.
We are also glad)long day
glad to be home
But, you know? Smaug could go to any shop in middle earth and buy whatever he wants. ACs are not that useful.![]()
that sure sounds like elmo's problem to me
Ho Gamer. AbsolutelyHi Everyone. Its Friday - my faviorite day of the week - i think it must be the anticapation of the weekend which is always better than the weekend itself.
You must be registered to see attachments
Good morning HarriowGood morning everyone!
Ah thank you! Time to amuse myself with the stupidity of others.
Edit: And cringe in sympathy to those who got injured in some very painful ways
Good morning. Happy Friday VizerGood morning everyone!)
Happy friday!
You must be registered to see attachments
Hello CastellMorning spawns of hell, happy friday, how are y'all doing?
Backreading done, of to work I go.
Good morning PoldekGood morning, perverts!
What new deviations are you trying today?
![]()
Good morning CacaoGood morning everyone!
Hello KayGmorning pervs!
Gonna buy P5 at last. See you on the other side.
Here's some meditation for todays theme...
![]()
Both by AI-tist on DeviantArt
![]()
Hello HeckGood morning fellow humans.
CongratulationsAfter buying P5, what do I need to do to access it? I don't see any mods online currently...
Good morning LizbellMorning everyone! Hope you are having a nice Friday!
Just finished backreading and... One part of me wanted to quote certain message I saw on the thread, but another part just wanted to press "Ignore"... And I guess the latter won!
Remember everyone, be happy and don't let anyone try to bring you down just because they want others to have a life as sad as theirs
And @sand ,good job and by any chance do you have the bat gif without any face on it? Want to make one, just in case, for the future... hope they just don't come back ever again, but I feel like that's just hopeful thinking
I like RavenGood morning, everyone! I hope you all have a Zen day!
If things don't stay Zen and get a little wild, I hope you can at least ride it out.
Good morningGood morning guys
Welcome Slum
Ah yes fellow members, I, the Slum, is back, and finally ready for a weekend!
Yupp, we don't tolerate stuff like that here.
Nope, but it's on my long list of "to watch".
So hopefully I will get around to it.That's a good one!
Ehh who knows... Might be a little... .
And hi Poldek!Elmo's not gonna be happy hearing this...
Should have send me a DM dirty, I would have told you, what to do.
It's been a rough week for depression, so I haven't been on this forum much the past few days.Yeah, I am 3nd day in)
Probably because we live in different time zones and miss each other xD
I like Raven
If you do nothing else besides gathering the 2% daily interest on 500,000, it will take you ~36 days to be a millionaire.Already have P5 and half a million+ LC in the bank. Nothing left to buy really - just waiting to see how long it takes to be a LC millionaire.
You must be registered to see media
Hi
Hello LocoHello Fellows...
You must be registered to see attachments
You and me both!
My fave goth tsundere goddess.
You must be registered to see attachments
Welcome back)
Faptime showing up with a new pfp!
All the @'s!Thanks @KaySwitchPrime and @Poldek for the directions to P5...
I set up account (username = dirty36) and will ask @mime or @Guz89 for access...
They both seem to be changing now and might have an @conzibald to deal with first...
I have never @ ed so many before. One more, Hi @Slumdum
Hiii~~Hi
Hello Loco
You must be registered to see attachments
哈姆ハム
Hello Fellows...
You must be registered to see attachments
Hi
Hello Loco
You must be registered to see attachments
哈姆ハム
Bonus, more in M+
In my mind Caturday is only for days that end in 'y'.Caturday has come a day early! Not complaining in the least.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files