Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
I have over 1700 gifs in a folder.. but I wind up reusing a lot them over and over because, well.. they're funny. ;)

I'm sure there are gifs in there that I don't even remember saving.. but mostly when I reply I have specific things I wanna get across with my funny gifs.

For example.. if I wanna talk to you about the dos and don'ts of being around sharks.. I'd say..

You must be registered to see attachments
Do you think AI would be cool to help you find the perfect reaction gif or do you rely entirely on memory?
 
Do you think AI would be cool to help you find the perfect reaction gif or do you rely entirely on memory?
Purely on memory. Feelings as well. My humor is asinine and can't be mimicked by AI. For I am a god..

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I have over 1700 gifs in a folder.. but I wind up reusing a lot them over and over because, well.. they're funny.
i have 200 and most of them i got from you

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
i have 200 and most of them i got from you

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


You thief.. I know you're over there like..






Not really.. steal all you like. ❤️
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
that's-strike-one.gif's-strike-one.gif


Not really.. steal all you like. ❤️
You must be registered to see attachments


I'll take that one too, i needed a strike 1 gif

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments


I'll take that one too, i needed a strike 1 gif

You must be registered to see attachments
My, have you been a busy gif rounder-upper..


 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
My, have you been a busy gif rounder-upper..

You must be registered to see attachments

You must be registered to see attachments
don't make me do it


 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
don't make me do it

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


I have been shot, stabbed, drowned.. burne... wait a second..

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

A new one for you

You must be registered to see attachments

i love that so much that I'll reward you with p1 when I collect interest ❤️
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Good morning, perverts!

What new deviations are you trying today?
giphy.gif
 
All right.. who needs sleep?

You must be registered to see attachments


You might be wondering.. is it really necessary to tell you guys that? And I will counter that with..

You must be registered to see attachments




See you magnificent bastards later. ❤️
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Good morning, perverts!

What new deviations are you trying today?
giphy.gif
good morning poldek! good to see you again ❤️

You must be registered to see attachments

All right.. who needs sleep?

You must be registered to see attachments


You might be wondering.. is it really necessary to tell you guys that? And I will counter that with..





See you magnificent bastards later. ❤️
goodnight evil! sleep well ❤️

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom