Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Ignore the spooner, he's still burned from the slap on the wrist he got when he tried to gaslight some rando into thinking that he was a "shadow mod"
You must be registered for see images


It's alright, I am of course the action and you are all the reactors.

Keep giving me my royalties, you peasants.

You must be registered for see images
 
Yes, he still has to pay...for what he did to the golden child.

You must be registered for see images
What did he do? Oh right, I forgot.. he murdered your family.. damn evil mimes.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
@Underlord You asleep? Wake up? Did you take your geritol?
 
It's alright, I am of course the action and you are all the reactors.
man's trying to start some beef rap? be careful,
could lead to getting teeth capped :devilish:
 
@Teaspoon @Underlord Hello you two crazy characters!
Hello miss banana hammock.
I drew something for you just now.
You must be registered for see images


Who needs Ai, with skills like these.


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
What did he do? Oh right, I forgot.. he murdered your family.. damn evil mimes.

You must be registered to see attachments
LC lore.

Gotta make a new thread about it.

"LC has a deep secret? You wouldnt had seen this coming!"

This does feel like a youtube clickbait title
 
What did he do? Oh right, I forgot.. he murdered your family.. damn evil mimes.

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered for see images


All for mod clout....the revolution is on the verge of outbreak.
 
LC lore.

Gotta make a new thread about it.


"LC has a deep secret? You wouldnt had seen this coming!"

This does feel like a youtube clickbait title
That's good.. we'll rake in the coins with a thread like that.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
is that suposed to scare me? he is still cute and handsome, the crazy bear... but.. Don't you realise I am the psycho of all evil? The most scary vampire in history?

You must be registered to see attachments

The most psycho and evil and scary vampire thinks I'm cute and handsome...

You must be registered to see attachments


Monokuma submits to nobody! But... I've decided to defend Inyo with my life. No further questions.

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
LC lore.

Gotta make a new thread about it.


"LC has a deep secret? You wouldnt had seen this coming!"

This does feel like a youtube clickbait title

I have long been an advocate for us having a LC Wiki. Been saying it for months.
But, alas....
 
You must be registered for see images


All for mod clout....the revolution is on the verge of outbreak.
We should team up, and take down those who oppose us. Also, if the shit hits the fan during this revolution.. know I'll have your back.

And I'll stand by your side.. and when they ask us why, why this all happened.. I'll proudly say..

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I have long been an advocate for us having a LC Wiki. Been saying it for months.
But, alas....
Cuddly bear!

[Insert hug gif]

How are things?
 
Also I may have gotten carried away with the bingo thing.

You must be registered to see attachments


Not fully applicable with current AI rules*
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom