Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
I think he revised it for some odd reason...
You must be registered to see attachments
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU CAN BUY TWINKS?😏
 
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
What should you say when someone takes care of you? Say Thank You Daddy
All these damn multi-quotes, I hope you're happy @Guz89, you made people paranoid with your merging.

But no, don't call me Daddy.
I will throw up violently.
You must be registered for see images


And then violently throw you.
You must be registered for see images


Guz EDIT: fuck u, I'm on vacation, when I'm back I'll merge you with underbitch
 
All these damn multi-quotes, I hope you're happy @Guz89, you made people paranoid with your merging.

But no, don't call me Daddy.
I will throw up violently.
And then violently throw you.

You must be registered for see images


Guz EDIT: fuck u, I'm on vacation, when I'm back I'll merge you with underbitch
M....m......-mm

mommy?


Yes sir i wont call you anything sir.
 
You must be registered for see images
Fkk am i gonna get banned from this site nnoooo

I have so much to offerrr noooooo


(no i cant do shit)
 
Fkk am i gonna get banned from this site nnoooo

I have so much to offerrr noooooo


(no i cant do shit)
I wouldn't worry too much about the spoon.

You must be registered to see attachments


Also he only pretends to be a mod sometimes.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Well then hello sinners, just logged in today to read the news, I must be cursed lol. I hope people are having fun around here regardless.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images


There there, can just do it for the P4 folks.
 
I wouldn't worry too much about the spoon.

You must be registered to see attachments


Also he only pretends to be a mod sometimes.
Excuse me Mods?
This man is indirectly assuming I'm a mod, please take action holy ones.

You must be registered for see images
 
This thread goes by fast
You must be registered for see images


Someone has to make bingo cards for the randoms that say the same shit over and over.
 
relax bruh, i dont even use the site that much and i just want mem+
You must be registered for see images


I will shit out 750 coins for you so I never see your ass again!

Jk, not really, idc.

You must be registered for see images
 
Spending 2 hours making 5 minutes making it and 1 hour and 55 minutes getting it aligned my signature was definitely worth it, it's now the best on the site.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
All these damn multi-quotes, I hope you're happy @Guz89, you made people paranoid with your merging.

But no, don't call me Daddy.
I will throw up violently.
You must be registered for see images


And then violently throw you.
You must be registered for see images


Guz EDIT: fuck u, I'm on vacation, when I'm back I'll merge you with underbitch
Multi quote is boring. Just yap and yap if it gets merge then it does not our fault the thread is so slow.
 
Spending 2 hours making 5 minutes making it and 1 hour and 55 minutes getting it aligned my signature was definitely worth it, it's now the best on the site.
You must be registered to see attachments
You need rtx 9090 it is so fast it is from the future and Nvidia owns apple, microsoft and google haha
 
Spending 2 hours making 5 minutes making it and 1 hour and 55 minutes getting it aligned my signature was definitely worth it, it's now the best on the site.
You must be registered to see attachments
Wait, it took you almost 2 hours to photoshop spongebob over your piece of computer machinery?

You must be registered for see images
 
Back
Top Bottom