Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
They deleted all the AI art on my profile, including the ones you made me with bananas.
I'll try to look them up and dump them in the bunker on P4. Just popping in for a moment anyway, so another one just for @Inyo
You must be registered to see attachments

(...And I'm off)
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
i bet you guys don't know who i am anymore, im like a completely different person now...........
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ah, well.. here was me just last week..

You must be registered to see attachments


And me just this morning..

You must be registered to see attachments


Yeah.. I tend to scream at inanimate objects.. I dunno..

Well, if it a competition you want to find the craziest. I don't know how to exactly reply but there is one suggestion..



but in your last GIF you have the creepy van... I do remember this from my younger days..



ahh the free candy. Just come inside
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Aww they made you get rid of your hand drawn mad scientist gif? it wasnt even AI was it?
I took it off myself.. to stand with my fellow brothers and sisters who got theirs taken away. ❤️
 
You said nipple, I wouldn't walk around with nude with my cock slapping about, I would get arrested.
You must be registered to see attachments

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
i bet you guys don't know who i am anymore, im like a completely different person now...........
You must be registered to see attachments

You're Mr.Tm the person that used to post on my Lingerie and bikini thread?
 
Well, if it a competition you want to find the craziest. I don't know how to exactly reply but there is one suggestion..

You must be registered to see attachments


but in your last GIF you have the creepy van... I do remember this from my younger days..

You must be registered to see attachments


ahh the free candy. Just come inside
My van is cooler.. plus.. you know.. fucking A-Team van!

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Alright everyone as always it's been a pleasure. Going to call it a night
You must be registered to see attachments

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Yes, all ai image threads got moved until decisions are made what to do with them.
Ok. even the 3D. It kinda make it hard for people who have image posts and don't yet got P4, unless there will be some discount or way the post creators will be able to access their posts. It seems to be all in mess right now. Must be a hard job to go through the posts and make decisions. It would blow up my little brain cell to do that. On good side, I am sure will work out fine in the end.
 
My van is cooler.. plus.. you know.. fucking A-Team van!

You must be registered to see attachments

yes it is much cooler but my vam have candy and puppies so everyone can come in for a fun time...

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

You must be registered to see attachments
lol
A wholesome post by Bloodheart?!

I'm so fucking hap...

(sees the last part of the last gif)

LIKE CHANGE = ❤️to 🤷‍♂️ (closest I could find on the drop down menu to WHY?)
 
I sense a disturbance in the air... nope, wait.. it's just @Slumdum.

*readies my lovin spear*

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You're Mr.Tm the person that used to post on my Lingerie and bikini thread?
this should make it clear
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
why own 10.........

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom