3 Years of Service
coffee FTW.Can't sleep so i stay on here till I crash out
coffee FTW.Can't sleep so i stay on here till I crash out
Some cunt post naked small in the thread earlier thankfully the mods got rid of it quicklyWait, what happened?
Did they also get rid of the poster?Some cunt post naked small in the thread earlier thankfully the mods got rid of it quickly
All I know they got locked out of the threadDid they also get rid of the poster?
Maybe they should make image, gif, image linking a P5 thing and never make it go on sale so only dedicated users can have it.All I know they got locked out of the thread
If the overwhelming majority of people are never able to post an image (example, a screenshot of a VN error, a meme, etc.) that will make this place a desert in no time. People will get the M+ to access all the different VNs posted, and that will be it. No interaction, no fun, no nothing.Maybe they should make image, gif, image linking a P5 thing and never make it go on sale so only dedicated users can have it.
You're right, I'm sure.Do you really think the Glowies pay attention to this? I suppose its a reasonable suspicion as this site sits inbetween *95, a site I would not suspect them to care about, and A**, a site I would bet money on them monitoring closely.
I'm assuming they mean "identified by face".How can I know if a GIF contains a pornstar or not?!
You must be registered to see attachments
I just remembered... CAN people just make new accounts?It makes it harder for people to abuse reactions to give coins. Before that cooldown, someone could make alt accounts and try to just like stuff. Then there were just groups of people who just decided to like every post in the threads. Those old threads got nuked. You're supposed to react to posts organically.
There's a game that was called City of Heroes.This why the site will be shut down down because of shit like this
Nope.Wait do I have to get P1 in order to buy P4? My plan was to skip P1, P2 and P3.
I'm sure you're right.Just make a thread called "NTR is shit, and if you dont hate it or dont care, YOU ARE A CUCK!"
in the general discussion forum and farm away!
Pretty much what many "active" people did, or using some other controversial theme.
The "purge" of AI pictures because of reporting, is BS.
Now boring AI pictures are behind prestige 4...... as if that would stop the actual host from checking the content
You can find way more spicy AI pics on 4chan in their AI threads. And they also abide by US and A laws. Funny how they dont need a pay2view or spam system to access them -.-
How long will it take until some Members+ games will be "reported" and put behind a members++ system?![]()
Well the way things are going we will probably end up into just a download and go kinda situation just like how it was before the ranksIf the overwhelming majority of people are never able to post an image (example, a screenshot of a VN error, a meme, etc.) that will make this place a desert in no time. People will get the M+ to access all the different VNs posted, and that will be it. No interaction, no fun, no nothing.
Isn't that like a multiple redundant statement?Finally, a personal observation / story:
I'm a psychopath.
I'm autistic.
I'm French.
Ok is this common knowledge or from experience? For the sex toys that is. Cause I honestly don't see how that can be enforcedEh, they ban porn and have a limit on the number of sex toys you can legally own, I don't feel I'm missing out on much.
No but it's been on one of my watch lists for awhile. A few years ago I really dived into anime and really haven't watched much of anything else sinceAnyone else watch Black Sails?You must be registered to see attachments
Maybe just make the option only available to P4 levels? After all it isn't anyone at that level causing all this shit.Maybe they should make image, gif, image linking a P5 thing and never make it go on sale so only dedicated users can have it.
But I like talking to you guysWell the way things are going we will probably end up into just a download and go kinda situation just like how it was before the ranks
I say now is a great time to start watching. It's on Netflix so you can binge it.No but it's been on one of my watch lists for awhile. A few years ago I really dived into anime and really haven't watched much of anything else since
Good byeTaking my leave, Good Day/Night Everyone.
You must be registered to see attachments
Ooh
Well you don't need images to interact, also the most active people on this site have P4 levels anyway.If the overwhelming majority of people are never able to post an image (example, a screenshot of a VN error, a meme, etc.) that will make this place a desert in no time. People will get the M+ to access all the different VNs posted, and that will be it. No interaction, no fun, no nothing.