Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
well you do have to join some competitions that are going around if you want any
or becomes someones slut, that works too
I did join the goblin one but I had those deleted. I'm only joking I don't give a patootie about the coins
 
It's a bad time to be out of action, though. A couple of other people are MIA and there's a reasonable worry that conzi & mime might look for new emergency openings to fill the job.
I mean, let's face it, @conzibald just fills every possible hole he can find anyway xD and @mime is so occupied with the whole chaos that he doesn't even fill mine right now, which is rude by the way!!! 🤪
 
I did join the goblin one but I had those deleted. I'm only joking I don't give a patootie about the coins
well join mimes, you get there for participation even if you dont win.
 
you got p1 so maybe you forgot there is 160 sec cooldown on reactions you can give
You must be registered to see attachments
That thing is slowing down my backread
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
That thing is slowing down my backread
You must be registered to see attachments
Just stockpile them in open tabs in back, and like them every 180 secs. Which would probably take an hour?
 
Aha... I didnt reed the memo, From hte faggots admin or owner,

You must be registered to see attachments
This why the site will be shut down down because of shit like this
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
well join mimes, you get there for participation even if you dont win.
Though I would assume that, since no AI images below P4, it makes no sense to have the competitions, especially if it is to help people who are not yet P4.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Well, earlier I said that I could never give that reaction to the creator of that marvelous gif. But now you are teasing it :D
dont worry, i wont do it again
i want my sarcasm to win at any cost
You must be registered for see images
 
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
How could I mix the great Slum with the common riff raff. You deserve your own spot.
You must be registered for see images
 
Though I would assume that, since no AI images below P4, it makes no sense to have the competitions, especially if it is to help people who are not yet P4.
You must be registered to see attachments
well you can always pm them, and dont forget nut for 200 lc, pm works probably also. i guess competitions gona go something like that.
 
Just stockpile them in open tabs in back, and like them every 180 secs. Which would probably take an hour?
You must be registered to see attachments


Well that's what i'm doing
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Aha... I didnt reed the memo, From hte faggots admin or owner,
@mime i hope youve seen a situation here
in all honesty, im scared to report cause i dont want this damn thread to be yeeted to p4 for some reason
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
How could I mix the great Slum with the common riff raff. You deserve your own spot.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom