Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
That didn't stop it from being removed last time. :ROFLMAO:

I shall endure this hardship.
Just have patience with us. Lol. A lot of profile images are going to get removed to be on the safe side. As long as it's not AI or Loli, staff don't give a shit. Well, unless you post real shota/loli(And I mean, real thing), then it's instant ban. No questions asked. Rest of this shit, though, should be alright as long as it's within the rules.
 
I wonder how the Cuckz deal with it they're way bigger with more people.
Well cucks allows real porn, AI, etc, etc.... the only stipulation is no minors, I have had no problems posting stuff on there over the years. Nothing is hidden behind members levels, anyone can view or post stuff within the rules, even posting fake celebrity AI generated images.
 
Just have patience with us. Lol. A lot of profile images are going to get removed to be on the safe side. As long as it's not AI or Loli, staff don't give a shit. Well, unless you post real shota/loli(And I mean, real thing), then it's instant ban. No questions asked. Rest of this shit, though, should be alright as long as it's within the rules.
Don't worry
pity-the.gif
I'm just having some harmless fun to (hopefully) distract you from the terror you're going through.
 
That didn't stop it from being removed last time. :ROFLMAO:

I shall endure this hardship.
I have a good racoon PFP you could use it seems safe.....and different enough since it has the energy thing in the background haha
Seems unlikely to get removed due to AI haha......It also goes clockwise.........just saying this is a good option........
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Yeah, but did you at least get through Season 3? I couldn't...it just became too, too, too much talking. It turned into Soap Opera right in the middle and there was no hook... :rolleyes:
I just couldn't get into the Witcher. I'm not really sure why. I finished the first season and just really didn't feel it
 
Oh sure a raccoon wears just a top hat and it's cool, but when I wear just a top hat people scream and call the police.
Same. That makes us badass. :P
 
Yapper Knight more like it haha
Quiet wench, shake your fake titties for more coins.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Can you do one in his true form?

You must be registered to see attachments
It's not easy... none look that great...
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
It's not easy... none look that great...
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


FUCKING PERFECT ERZY!

TAKE THAT WHORE!
Underbitch
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom