3 Years of Service
Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spotI'm sorry to tell you...
You must be registered to see attachments
Dem's the rules. I didn't make them up...
Here, I book marked it cause it was a grand event
Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spotI'm sorry to tell you...
You must be registered to see attachments
Dem's the rules. I didn't make them up...
One must brave the dreaded backreading to find salvation in tomelonsI'm sorry to tell you...
You must be registered to see attachments
Dem's the rules. I didn't make them up...
Thanks I missed that and it was hilarious. Someone copyright that phrase please.Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot
Here, I book marked it cause it was a grand event
You may need a vomit bag handyHi everyone how are yall doing im sitting here watching the boys on my xbox
I'm on season 3 so I know how bad it can get I like Eric Kripke he made the show supernatural which I very much enjoyedYou may need a vomit bag handy![]()
Every season ups the goreI'm on season 3 so I know how bad it can get I like Eric Kripke he made the show supernatural which I very much enjoyed
Only issue I have is your used of transparency on that tomato. T_TI'm not actually sure what some people expect. I'm a luddite so point out the flaws in my steps.
I'm going use G rated examples, again, in respect to the mods.
I'm going to use paint. At no point the process will I save. I'm using a stand-alone computer i.e. no internet, no card for internet connection.
I take a Watermelon.
You must be registered to see attachments
I take a Tomato.
You must be registered to see attachments
I merge the image of the tomato ON the watermelon.
I then change the size of the Tomelon.
I then add text.
I then BASK ... in the beauty that I created.
After... basking... I click undo, undo, undo, etc... at no point saving... and I'm left with perfectly normal:
How can anyone ever find out that I had a PERFECTLY LEGAL 99 year old Tomelon... Anime, 3D, AI, etc... on my computer, or anywhere for that matter?
The POINT?
Fucking with this site in no way stops... homemade Tomelon creations. Just sayin'...
MODS = please delete this post if you feel that assholes that report this site would have a problem... with Tomelons.
I've only watched season one and need to find the time to watch the next two seasons.I'm on season 3 so I know how bad it can get I like Eric Kripke he made the show supernatural which I very much enjoyed
Season four just finishedI've only watched season one and need to find the time to watch the next two seasons.
Time is not on my side lately. Though I found I enjoy the animated Invincible tv show more though.![]()
I think it is amazingly generous of you that you believe that I know what that is....Only issue I have is your used of transparency on that tomato. T_T
But I have been p4 for a whileHoly Moses look who joined the P4 club........The Underlord!
It basically gets rid of the white background. Lol. It's either called Alpha or Transparency.I think it is amazing generous of you that you believe that I know what that is....
I can turn... my computer... on.
I know where paint is.
That's it!
Good nightAlright guys, time for me to hit the hay!
![]()
I'll leave you with a couple...
![]()
![]()
I'm not actually sure what some people expect. I'm a luddite so point out the flaws in my steps.
I'm going use G rated examples, again, in respect to the mods.
I'm going to use paint. At no point the process will I save. I'm using a stand-alone computer i.e. no internet, no card for internet connection.
I take a Watermelon.
You must be registered to see attachments
I take a Tomato.
You must be registered to see attachments
I merge the image of the tomato ON the watermelon.
I then change the size of the Tomelon.
I then add text.
I then BASK ... in the beauty that I created.
After... basking... I click undo, undo, undo, etc... at no point saving... and I'm left with perfectly normal:
How can anyone ever find out that I had a PERFECTLY LEGAL 99 year old Tomelon... Anime, 3D, AI, etc... on my computer, or anywhere for that matter?
The POINT?
Fucking with this site in no way stops... homemade Tomelon creations. Just sayin'...
MODS = please delete this post if you feel that assholes that report this site would have a problem... with Tomelons.
But I have been p4 for a while
you have to say it to the brain dead inside retards lmaoI'm not actually sure what some people expect. I'm a luddite so point out the flaws in my steps.
I'm going use G rated examples, again, in respect to the mods.
I'm going to use paint. At no point the process will I save. I'm using a stand-alone computer i.e. no internet, no card for internet connection.
I take a Watermelon.
You must be registered to see attachments
I take a Tomato.
You must be registered to see attachments
I merge the image of the tomato ON the watermelon.
I then change the size of the Tomelon.
I then add text.
I then BASK ... in the beauty that I created.
After... basking... I click undo, undo, undo, etc... at no point saving... and I'm left with perfectly normal:
How can anyone ever find out that I had a PERFECTLY LEGAL 99 year old Tomelon... Anime, 3D, AI, etc... on my computer, or anywhere for that matter?
The POINT?
Fucking with this site in no way stops... homemade Tomelon creations. Just sayin'...
MODS = please delete this post if you feel that assholes that report this site would have a problem... with Tomelons.