Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
I'm not actually sure what some people expect. I'm a luddite so point out the flaws in my steps.

I'm going use G rated examples, again, in respect to the mods.

I'm going to use paint. At no point the process will I save. I'm using a stand-alone computer i.e. no internet, no card for internet connection.

I take a Watermelon.
You must be registered to see attachments

I take a Tomato.
You must be registered to see attachments

I merge the image of the tomato ON the watermelon.

I then change the size of the Tomelon.

I then add text.

I then BASK ... in the beauty that I created.
After... basking... I click undo, undo, undo, etc... at no point saving... and I'm left with perfectly normal:

How can anyone ever find out that I had a PERFECTLY LEGAL 99 year old Tomelon... Anime, 3D, AI, etc... on my computer, or anywhere for that matter?

The POINT?
Fucking with this site in no way stops... homemade Tomelon creations. Just sayin'...

MODS = please delete this post if you feel that assholes that report this site would have a problem... with Tomelons.

as much as i don't like to support ai art generators, it was really a great motivator/opportunity for interacting here
77421977.jpg

oh yeah, due to happenstance, i've managed to backread twice in one week
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Well, I'm going to sleep, dunno if this is ok or not, but this is so shitty I want to share it, so I'll risk it!
You must be registered to see attachments

If AI ever comes back I'll Img2img it! :ROFLMAO:
Crap, I always betray past me expectations, going to sleep for real!
Wait a second, where is my avatar???
 
doesnt change the fact that you look like youre about to scam me off my tomelons
i-wont-give-it-to-you-joan-ferguson.gif
Shit.

Don't tell me I've actually started a... thing... here... with tomelons?

Fuck it. Enjoy my tomelons. Enjoy ALL my tomelons!
 
Yep, so many great pfps and postbits having to be removed. It sucks.
You must be registered to see attachments

reminded me of that previous ranks rearrangement
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Shit.

Don't tell me I've actually started a... thing... here... with tomelons?

Fuck it. Enjoy my tomelons. Enjoy ALL my tomelons!
GLORY TO TOMELONS
TOMELONS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY OF THIS THREAD AS A SACRED PROOF
 
Alright guys, time for me to hit the hay!

Sleeping GIFs | GIFDB.com


I'll leave you with a couple...
Al Bundy GIFs | GIFDB.com

Al Bundy GIFs | GIFDB.com
Goodnight, dream of sheep
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
@Guz89 @BeowulfKnight guys, did you try to delete my signature and somehow deleted my avatar instead? It can't possible be breaking any rule, it's so old it can drink in any country!
guz said no ai, whatsoever, even avatar and postbit
rules in page 1
lot of avatars were removed, i changed mine
 
Shit.

Don't tell me I've actually started a... thing... here... with tomelons?

Fuck it. Enjoy my tomelons. Enjoy ALL my tomelons!
I found your cafe'
images
 
@Guz89 @BeowulfKnight guys, did you try to delete my signature and somehow deleted my avatar instead? It can't possible be breaking any rule, it's so old it can drink in any country!
I'm not sure who it was or what it was, but the new rule is no AI at ALL outside of p4. So that may have been it?
 
Yes, but apparently it's not something they hold an exclusivity deal over.
Today I had an argument about what I consider kindergarten math, the other person was not convinced 1+2=3 and 5-3=2(not the real numbers, but closer than you might think), but did as I told them in the end anyway.
Money was involved. Part of their work involves managing money. I think their education level is equal to someone with a PHD, or something around those lines. Don't know the exact equivalency.
You wanna have real fun and make a cashier's head explode. Give them more money than the total, so that you can get back money without coins. It's a fucking hoot, Rocko. 🤣
I actually tried to learn to speak Klingon, with a book on tape. Damn near sprained my tongue with that "hold your tongue to the roof of your mouth", like you're saying "th" but do something completely different. Marc Okrand is a linguistic sadist... :geek:
 
guz said no ai, whatsoever, even avatar and postbit
rules in page 1
lot of avatars were removed, i changed mine
My avatar is from before AI even existed, outside of movies I mean.
 
I'm not sure who it was or what it was, but the new rule is no AI at ALL outside of p4. So that may have been it?
I'm pretty sure his avatar wasn't AI. Potentially looked like it though.
 
Back
Top Bottom