Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
For sure bro. I knew people who bought vice city for even the implication of sex
Look at the Witcher when the 2nd and 3rd came out the 3rd one more so amount of people playing that game for the sex
 
is what i have been working on, (still a work in progress on chips earning.)
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I hope this day has treated everyone well. To be honest, I'm just running out of things to say. I have never been much of a social gabber.
Well, I love your profile picture. It's one of my favorite themes in the shared daily theme thread when it's not your joke.



Some sample questions you might answer one of:

What types of games do you like most?

Are there art styles you like or don't like?

What game did you play recently that was better than you expected?



Then follow up your answer with a related question, so that it's not an end to a conversation.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I’m just reminding you to be careful about what you say publicly here... you wouldn’t want to get into trouble over, you know what... because we aren’t allowed to talk about, you know what.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
good morning, my penis is bigger than yours
ROFLMAO



ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK
 
Good morning and happy Fuck It Friday.
 
hey everyone, hope y'all doing good. Been playing Cronos New Dawn those days and I really recommend it to any survival horror fan!
 
Back
Top Bottom