Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
The entire world trembled when Thanos came
Killing every hero to him was just a game!
"Relax, big boy, you don't need to fight!
If you feel neglected, just fuck me all night!"
Offered Red Witch and of course she was right.
When he came into her - he was suddenly tame
 
Good morning and happy Throat Punch Thursday.
 
Heya! I'm back after a long time away.
Don't quite remember my old account name but I do remember patting a lot of heads.
Pat pat pat patpatpatpatpat.

We have almost 9000 pages now? dont even know if we had reached half that before.
hope everyone i hope yo all had a good day/night so far
Hi, Dover! Yep. I have been sleeping like a baby, except I didn't use a nappy and I didn't cry once.
 
Heya! I'm back after a long time away.
Don't quite remember my old account name but I do remember patting a lot of heads.
Pat pat pat patpatpatpatpat.

We have almost 9000 pages now? dont even know if we had reached half that before.

Hi, Dover! Yep. I have been sleeping like a baby, except I didn't use a nappy and I didn't cry once.
This is how you return. I gave you a nice welcome...

You must be registered to see attachments


You must be registered to see attachments


 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
This is how you return. I gave you a nice welcome...

You must be registered to see attachments


You must be registered to see attachments


I knew that would still get a reaction!
Japan Anya GIF


Is the head thread truly gone?! I can't seem to find it!
Comedy Reaction GIF by iQiyi
 
Last edited:
This is how you return. I gave you a nice welcome...

You must be registered to see attachments


You must be registered to see attachments


Good to see you still here Mine and you to @HeadpatPerv i'm semi back at the moment
 
Good morning and happy Throat Punch Thursday.
Good morning bro. Tried to punch a throat with my dick this morning but got rejected because I was "supposed to be at work 10 minutes ago". Like at that point, it doesn't really matter how late I am, you know?
 
who getting GTA 6 when it comes out
Na man. I have a feeling it will not be as good as it should be. I'm not a "go woke, go broke" dumbass but rockstar is not immune to shit games. I didn't really like 5 at all either.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Na man. I have a feeling it will not be as good as it should be. I'm not a "go woke, go broke" dumbass but rockstar is not immune to shit games. I didn't really like 5 at all either.
i think it sell well just for the sex alone
 
Back
Top Bottom