Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Btw, if I upload a game that's never been uploaded to here do i get something in exchange? (like more coins etc) I don't want to lose 10 by opening a topic until i get the membership
As far as I know, no. I uploaded a game I translated that was not on this website before in game requests and I didn't see any large change in my coins.
Though if the game is popular maybe people might interact by giving you replies and reactions so you could get a decent amount of points still.
 
You must be registered to see attachments

The last entry from Mu Soft, Otome Function's developers dates from 2014...
I think that guy died...
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
How do I prompt a proper POV sequence in Minimax H3?
Ex: The old woman stands up an kiss the man sat in front of her: The video is shot from the perspective of the man.

I declared <subject 2> as the point of perspective in "subject_definitions:"
I declared the POV in "summary: "
I declared the POV in "detailed_description:" and called the POV shot.

No avail; All I get is an over shoulder shot or a POV but she kiss the wall next to the camera or she kisses empty space...

What did I miss?
 
Back
Top Bottom