Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
You must be registered to see attachments

What a way to start the day.

I think I started something there. If some of them share the code, word will spread in time, and we will have more traffic around here.
MOM I'M ON TV

Anyway, bless you sir for guiding me to this warm community. I've only been here for a couple hours but I feel like this is gonna be my new daily activity. I'm mostly gonna be sitting here, though xd
 
LMAO Welcome here bro
I'm actually accessing this site right now on my Game Boy Color...But @ForgeMaster, you did a wonderful job recommending this site; however, even indirect linking, like Base64 decoding, violates Rule R7... basically, anything f95 doesn't like violates Rule R7...

i think you are the reason that this thread Cohabitation Games exist
 
You must be registered to see attachments

Just popping in to check if everyone is misbehaving :devilish:
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Questionnnnnn!
What are some incest games that feature a family of sluts, instead of the type where mc has to corrupt them or make them fall in love (which isn't my cup of tea on the love part lol), they women are sluts and do stuff like flash him, go without panties around the house and so on? Idk if that's a specific genre I'm missing, but I don't seem to see much of those around. Direct links would be appreciated, on and off site suggestions are also appreciated. Even non-incest games are appreciated as long as the slut factor is heavy throughout the game. Honestly, even if I get no suggestions back, I still appreciate you guys reading through my absurd post. Thanks a bunch!
The only one I can think of is the Oh Daddy bunch of games. If you made a thread, let me know because I am interested too.
 
I'm actually accessing this site right now on my Game Boy Color...But @ForgeMaster, you did a wonderful job recommending this site; however, even indirect linking, like Base64 decoding, violates Rule R7... basically, anything f95 doesn't like violates Rule R7...

i think you are the reason that this thread Cohabitation Games exist
Everything violates rule 7 there, I don't really care, they can take their rules and die with them (which is what I think will happen over time). Meanwhile, I'll continue creating accounts to help people escape from there.

And yes, I'm sure some people from the "main" thread will come to this one, I just hope the M+ requirements don't scare them off.
 
That makes me wonder one thing. Why Lewdcorner doesn't appear in results when you google for something relevant? F95 does. Of course you can google "Lewdcorner" and it'll be the first result, but I think appearing in search results would help attract more people and make the forum better known.

I would like to ask Jack of Blades about it but I don't know how to @ someone here.
It's done on purpose to prevent white knights from discovering the site, not liking what they see, and attacking with DDoS.
 
It's done on purpose to prevent white knights from discovering the site, not liking what they see, and attacking with DDoS.
I think that's the purpose of the M+ rank and it's requirements.
 
a reason why ATF is often offline
AC sometimes too
From what I've seen, Jack has done an excellent job with the forum (despite minor issues, such as the data loss that occurred when switching servers—I've read that measures have already been taken to prevent that from happening again). He surely already has a plan in place to handle a surge in traffic; maintaining a forum is no joke, and there are many things to keep in mind. I have no doubt in his capacity to handle the situation if necessary.
 
From what I've seen, Jack has done an excellent job with the forum (despite minor issues, such as the data loss that occurred when switching servers—I've read that measures have already been taken to prevent that from happening again). He surely already has a plan in place to handle a surge in traffic; maintaining a forum is no joke, and there are many things to keep in mind. I have no doubt in his capacity to handle the situation if necessary.
Do you think a few more users will show up because of what happened? On the other hand, the Fuck95 mods are doing an excellent job in that regard, too. Jaike has set up an entire section for "Mod Madness" on f95.
 
Do you think a few more users will show up because of what happened? On the other hand, the Fuck95 mods are doing an excellent job in that regard, too. Jaike has set up an entire section for "Mod Madness" on f95.
I'm pretty sure most of those who were in the Cohabitation Games thread ended up here, not just because of me, but because they shared it with each other. Besides, it's an open secret, and you can't stop it with censorship.

Even if I don't do anything, it's just a matter of time before word gets around in the PMs of every user who complains about Fuck95. It's a simple butterfly effect.
 
When I enter lewdcorner, I get this error after a while. Does anyone know what could be causing it?

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
When I enter lewdcorner, I get this error after a while. Does anyone know what could be causing it?

You must be registered to see attachments
do you use tor or vpn?
 
Everything violates rule 7 there, I don't really care, they can take their rules and die with them (which is what I think will happen over time). Meanwhile, I'll continue creating accounts to help people escape from there.

And yes, I'm sure some people from the "main" thread will come to this one, I just hope the M+ requirements don't scare them off.
The issue is that rule 7 is unfairly applied. Some games were taken down - like Lydia's New life, although developer has removed banned content. At the same time games like Deadlocked in Time are still on.
 
The issue is that rule 7 is unfairly applied. Some games were taken down - like Lydia's New life, although developer has removed banned content. At the same time games like Deadlocked in Time are still on.
The issue is not the rule 7. The issue is the moderation. The rule is NOT reinforced by the server providers, is reinforced by the hypocrisy of those who run the site, and they're so stubborn they're going to die on that hill. Anything that goes wrong there is purely due to their incompetence. They never looked for a solution to the problem; they just remove the content they don't like, that's all.
yo thank you that one guy for the pm from the other side
If you're here, that means the other users spread the word as I asked them to do. Welcome here, I'm the motherfucker who started it all. Someone from the Fuck95 thread already made a Cohabitation Games thread here, make yourself comfortable.
 
If you're here, that means the other users spread the word as I asked them to do. Welcome here, I'm the motherfucker who started it all. Someone from the Fuck95 thread already made a Cohabitation Games thread here, make yourself comfortable.
heh, already did. And I am glad the review pictures in the threads don't take one year to load on this site, made browsing games so much easier. Thanks alot, once again.
 
heh, already did. And I am glad the review pictures in the threads don't take one year to load on this site, made browsing games so much easier. Thanks alot, once again.
Oh yes, regarding that, you may find that some preview images are not loading. There was an incident and the thread images were broken; they are still being repaired. But if you come across any thread with broken previews, please report the thread so you can help the moderators fix it.
 
[...] The issue is not the rule 7. The issue is the moderation. The rule is NOT reinforced by the server providers, is reinforced by the hypocrisy of those who run the site, and they're so stubborn they're going to die on that hill. Anything that goes wrong there is purely due to their incompetence. They never looked for a solution to the problem; they just remove the content they don't like, that's all.
[...]

"Die on that hill" is pretty accurate, I would even add "get zombified". You know. Like star wars.

[...]
If you're here, that means the other users spread the word as I asked them to do. Welcome here, I'm the motherfucker who started it all. Someone from the Fuck95 thread already made a Cohabitation Games thread here, make yourself comfortable.

Heh it's not like you went into aggressive marketing. Just saying "oh btw i know another place.." ===>the next 20 messages were desperately asking for a link

I mean, it's pretty self explanatory
 
Back
Top Bottom