Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
And those people who insert themselves in are often the ones who hate netorare content as well.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
3 copies of what you want to keep when the disk in your computer eventually dies. The one off site is so that if something happens and you lose your home you still have your data.
In practice, 2 copies is enough normally, and if you organize properly so the important data is in one folder, an external disk for that specific folder is $100? Amortized over 3-6 years, or 10 cents a day.
that's a great way to put it. I'll have to get started making these copies !(y)
 
I've recovered from my cold
 
Well LC is kind of different from F95 XD, well now we need to interact and be present so hopefully I can make it, Glad to have found this thread tho, I have been looking for months on how to earn LCs but never actually sat down and searched, ended up finding this thread and just going through it have learn a little bit,
 
Why not? I think most people find it nice when an attractive person talks and flirts with them, even if through a screen. A 1st person game is similar, just simulated.
That's reasonable, I do sometimes fantasize myself as the MC of the game and sleep with the whole LI roster. But what i don't get is when people getting mad over NTR stuff and start attacking the developer of the game:ROFLMAO:
 
Good morning and happy Taco Tuesday.
 
That's reasonable, I do sometimes fantasize myself as the MC of the game and sleep with the whole LI roster. But what i don't get is when people getting mad over NTR stuff and start attacking the developer of the game:ROFLMAO:
Yes, if you don't like the game, make one yourself (in Benders words: with blackjack! And hookers!)
 
very rarely now and then i keep hopping on and off from this forum to farm for points and i could swear it's been years since i started. everytime i check the point system is also reworked. i think i will get it eventually though. it's a type of horniness that trascends multiple years.
 
very rarely now and then i keep hopping on and off from this forum to farm for points and i could swear it's been years since i started. everytime i check the point system is also reworked. i think i will get it eventually though. it's a type of horniness that trascends multiple years.
Mem+ is 85 coins and you have 600, you are good to go.
 
Yeah the new shop is definitely a bit weird. So it seems instead of saving up 650 coins or whatever it was, it basically tracks multiple types of activity across the site, and once you been active enough it unlocks member tier?

Also, big fan of the new Recently Updated page! So much better than it was
 
Yes, if you don't like the game, make one yourself (in Benders words: with blackjack! And hookers!)
I always found that sort of thinking idiotic. Like only a chef can criticize food, only a director can criticize a movie, only a writer can criticize a book, etc. People are going to complain when they hate stuff. And adding shit like NTR or futa in the middle of a game is a total dick move. A lot of us filter those tags out intentionally.
 
I always found that sort of thinking idiotic. Like only a chef can criticize food, only a director can criticize a movie, only a writer can criticize a book, etc. People are going to complain when they hate stuff. And adding shit like NTR or futa in the middle of a game is a total dick move. A lot of us filter those tags out intentionally.
I don’t think adding futa is necessarily that big of a deal, but when it suddenly comes in the middle of a heartwarming story and they fuck my girl, my dick immediately goes limp. There should definitely be an option in the settings to turn stuff like that off.
 
"Hello there". Used to be a lurker on F95 for 6 years before trying to make my first message, which was deleted pretty quickly for being off topic 😅. I don't know where my intellect usually runs off from me when I'm starting to write first messages, but I honestly can't come up with something good to write here. Never saw myself as a forum person (PM is more my thing), but I'm kinda interested to see what will come of this 😁.
 
You must be registered to see attachments

What a way to start the day.

I think I started something there. If some of them share the code, word will spread in time, and we will have more traffic around here.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom