1/3
3 Years of Service
I've been here this whole time...Long time no see Matt, been about year since last I saw your name.
You must be registered to see attachments
I've been here this whole time...Long time no see Matt, been about year since last I saw your name.
You must be registered to see attachments
This guy's a cop and nothing anyone says can convince me otherwise.Long time no see Matt, been about year since last I saw your name.
True, but I've been gone for around a year. Somewhere along the constant changes LC decided my password no longer worked, and when I couldn't be bothered to remember my e-mail password to reset it, I just let it be. Jumped back in every once in a while to see what happened on the thread, but when I did it without logging in LC decided I was the Incarnation-of-Evil and decided to turn on an IP-ban and I just noped out completely until today.I've been here this whole time...
This guy's a cop and nothing anyone says can convince me otherwise.
You must be registered to see attachments
Of course you've been @Mime! And it's good to see you too. Also saw the good doctor @Evil Surgeon and @Captain Panda a few pages back.Same.
![]()
you got the app for that huh.Anyone know a good exif cleaning app? The one I used leaked my personal pictures.
WAIT, I DIDN'T AGREE WITH ANY OF THIS YET THO?!
yes you did, i got the screenshot of it being your idea.WAIT, I DIDN'T AGREE WITH ANY OF THIS YET THO?!
That you did. Im still around. Just working alot.Of course you've been @Mime! And it's good to see you too. Also saw the good doctor @Evil Surgeon and @Captain Panda a few pages back.
You must be registered to see attachments
Sorry about the double post by the way. I can't quite remember the ins and outs of this place anymore.
i've played illusion games in the past that had first person camera and VR supportIt's a third person sim. Want to make any more declarative statements about a game that you haven't played?
You must be registered to see attachments
I was just brainstorming! It was just a suggestion! Why am I being framed?!yes you did, i got the screenshot of it being your idea.
no backing out now
![]()
WAIT, I DIDN'T AGREE WITH ANY OF THIS YET THO?!
Sounds rough! I'm doing swell though. And why get a D&D tattoo when you could get a tattoo to show your devotion to the God Emperor? Is that your way of telling me you don't love the Emperor?That you did. Im still around. Just working alot.
Hope you are doing well. Having a drink tonight cuz for the next 2 months I'm not getting 2 days off together.
Also trying to find a cool d&d tattoo to get.
I was just brainstorming! It was just a suggestion! Why am I being framed?!
You must be registered to see attachments
I'll settle for the sloppy seconds. I like 'em pre-lubed.
You must be registered to see attachments
Sounds rough! I'm doing swell though. And why get a D&D tattoo when you could get a tattoo to show your devotion to the God Emperor? Is that your way of telling me you don't love the Emperor?
Because i already have oneYou must be registered to see attachments
I'll settle for the sloppy seconds. I like 'em pre-lubed.
You must be registered to see attachments
Sounds rough! I'm doing swell though. And why get a D&D tattoo when you could get a tattoo to show your devotion to the God Emperor? Is that your way of telling me you don't love the Emperor?
address for you to show up at sent in a DM, don't make us pick you up.I was just brainstorming! It was just a suggestion! Why am I being framed?!
Because i already have one
You must be registered to see attachments
Now need a new one
Wait is that horus trying to anger me, raaaaaaghhhh.
address for you to show up at sent in a DM, don't make us pick you up.
That guy is hot.... urm I mean is good looking a regularly amount *hiding the Blood Angels gaynes for sanguinius*You must be registered to see attachmentsYou must be registered to see attachments
You make the sons of Sanguinius proud.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files