Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
Easy Fix: Turn off the auto update in Steam. Right click on Bugthesda game in the list. Go to Properties, then Updates. The only time it will attempt to update is if you try to launch it via Steam, running it via script extender won't trigger the update.

You must be registered to see attachments




It's a trap! Go back to bed!
If I could, I would.
 
Easy Fix: Turn off the auto update in Steam. Right click on Bugthesda game in the list. Go to Properties, then Updates. The only time it will attempt to update is if you try to launch it via Steam, running it via script extender won't trigger the update.

You must be registered to see attachments




It's a trap! Go back to bed!

"easy fix"


yeah just never use the main app only a back door and never ever uninstall or try to install the game ever again.


Na i take having a offline installer and the ability to select the version i want to play.
 
So let me get this straight, this cuck has no problem with first cousins marriage, but having fake incest on your pc can get you up to 7 years in prison
You must be registered to see media
 
So let me get this straight, this cuck has no problem with first cousins marriage, but having fake incest on your pc can get you up to 7 years in prison
You must be registered to see media

Reminds me of mississippi state they spent millions locking down the internet


You must be registered to see attachments




But if the parent says yes and sings a document you can fuck a 15 year old girl not the boys only the girls
You must be registered to see attachments



Seeing porn or anything deemed adult on the internet that is horrific but having a tinder date with elementary kids that is totally fine down there you like one well marry one with parents consent (many get paid) well now get her knocked up its all legal.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
So let me get this straight, this cuck has no problem with first cousins marriage, but having fake incest on your pc can get you up to 7 years in prison
You must be registered to see media
\
Yeh completely retarded, he is filling the country with rapists and inbreeders and ****philes, old man that want to marry a 6-9 year old, all in accordens with their satan-worshiping cult, but us having a fantasy is taboo. Or even having a different opinion for that matter.
 
\
Yeh completely retarded, he is filling the country with rapists and inbreeders and ****philes, old man that want to marry a 6-9 year old, all in accordens with their satan-worshiping cult, but us having a fantasy is taboo. Or even having a different opinion for that matter.
If I had the money, I would leave the UK for good. This shit is getting out of hand
 
If I had the money, I would leave the UK for good. This shit is getting out of hand

My dream is to setup in denmark or Finland hell japan at this point its getting bad out there.
 
Hi, I just read about whats going on with ATF, it was genuinely a pretty good site and a very welcoming community. It will be a huge loss if all the game archieves goes down with it. A very sad day for us all.
yea some of that stuff is really hard to find now, even harder to find people who actually took time to play and document all the good games
 
yea some of that stuff is really hard to find now, even harder to find people who actually took time to play and document all the good games
I'm slowly moving some games here, but it's not fast :D
 
(I am lazy to do proper ping)
I noticed Members category has Stories subcategory and M+ doesn't. ATF refugee will love to find place where they can post their loli stories again, I can repost few too.
What's position of LC about it?
 
I noticed Members category has Stories subcategory and M+ doesn't. ATF refugee will love to find place where they can post their loli stories again, I can repost few too.
What's position of LC about it?
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I noticed Members category has Stories subcategory and M+ doesn't. ATF refugee will love to find place where they can post their loli stories again, I can repost few too.
What's position of LC about it?

Only post fake stuff and put it behind the + sections besides that a mod can go further.


I speak with my knowledge of the rules and time here.
 
the UK is weird with their performative laws.

i think its been like that since forever, the word ninja was banned, they had to change the term into warriors in any fiction getting ported there.
 
Back
Top Bottom