Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
That only explains the normal pig stuff. I've been known to take part.

Dover is the only one who can answer why he spams us with pigs all the time. Which is the current sole cause of the pigs.
true so lets change that and here i will share some pigs from rule34. couldnt find one where the pig snout gets fucked by
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Much Love
Reactions: 10 users

Jezzaboy2053

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jun 1, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
What's up Jezza?

Hiya algeo! Not much is going on with me, just trying to get this damn site to load and from what it looks like, it was on my end... soooo.... How are you?

good morning to you too Jezza. See you at the front and keep a look out for demons :devilish:

Howdy, Kazen! I hope you are doing great today! Anything fun happening in your life?

Sorry for the late responses but I was having issues loading this site for whatever reason...

• Heart
  • purple_heart
Reactions: 7 users

yapie

Prestige 1
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
It is just that his mergers go way overboard. I would be okay with something like this, but the horrors I've seen here....

• Haha
  • Much Love
Reactions: 12 users

Gazz

Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I Want to sell my p1 and p2 how do I do that

Hit the little arrow next to the shop button, go to Inventory, and there should be a way to do it from there. I wouldn't know for sure since I got grandfathered into M+ so it's not in my inventory and I haven't bought any other ranks.

Reactions: 8 users

Doveruk25

Pig Merger By trade Redhead lover by passion
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Hit the little arrow next to the shop button, go to Inventory, and there should be a way to do it from there. I wouldn't know for sure since I got grandfathered into M+ so it's not in my inventory and I haven't bought any other ranks.
Thank you here have redhead from me

• Heart
  • Love

StephanieD

Your Banana Girl Princess!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Signature Request

Do you have a fan game signature that you would like to share and potentially earn some LC?

Then please check out: Post Your Signature Here

The Rules still apply here. That means no Sexualized Lolis, nada.

ONLY ONE GIF/Image per post and a user can post up to 10 posts per day.
Do NOT post outside logo on LC if any. Can have LC Logo but no more.

Max width [x] 300
Max height [y] 125

Also, here's a bonus... And Moderators and Admin alike will judge.
20 LC if the signature is good
30-50 LC if animated AND good
An additional 15 LC for adding LC Logo.

If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out to a Moderator.​

Quote: If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out to a Moderator.

I commented directly on the thread "Post Your Signature Here" Mr. Tearson had to have
seen my question, but never replied. I private messaged moderator Xonia and asked him the same
questions, Xonia has been off and on multiple times and won't answer them. So yes I have
questions and no the moderators will not answer them.

• Thinking

TwistedMoony

Twisted Moon Games
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 13, 2023
Threads
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
It is just that his mergers go way overboard. I would be okay with something like this, but the horrors I've seen here....
Don't mind the piggy this way. The girl is cute!

Reactions: 8 users

Castell

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jul 5, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Lucky backreading was light today. Still at work.

Given how desperately the media is trying to save the upcoming Flintlock: Siege of Dawn game you know it's going to be terrible, stick with Wukong instead. Sweet Baby was involved in the initial development, but when they were drawing ire from players because of the Sweet Baby deathkiss. Sweet Baby has since departed, but not before leaving their mark on the game and pretty much all gaming sites are singing it's praises. If you haven't heard of it, it's going to be a failure of a soulslike similar to Wukong which further is going to compare them. The media is touting how it reflects the "modern" world and how the enemies are indicative of "colonialism" so that makes it good. Some of the very left leaning, but more professionally honest individuals like Ian Higton of Eurogamer were less than impressed overall by the game though he did remark on a few mechanics that are nice such as an escalating EXP system for not taking damage that you have to actively bank, but that alone wasn't enough to keep him interested throughout the entire paid spotlight for the game.
While I have seen how sweet baby's influence have almost utterly killed any fun experience the games I have followed could have I will still wait to see the finished product as my confidence in games reviewers either "profesional" or of any kind is inexistent.

Hi J! Take it easy at work, don't melt!

----
Unrelated: least creepy error ever:
It is impressive how this could very well be an error I could find in my work.

looked more like a whale to me and i am conzi so i will fuck her but her mouth aint getting close to my dick! she may mistake it for something edible.
Happy we found something even conzi would not put his dick into, but I can't say It surprises me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9 users

bombten

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Man, I got roped into that photo contest and took a 1,5 hour walk in 30 degrees Celsius...what was I thinking???
Sweating like a pig now...
No wait, what did I say, not the P word, ohlordpleasetellmeIdidnotsummontheP.....

• Haha
  • Much Love
Reactions: 9 users

TwistedMoony

Twisted Moon Games
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 13, 2023
Threads
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Man, I got roped into that photo contest and took a 1,5 hour walk in 30 degrees Celsius...what was I thinking???
Sweating like a pig now...
No wait, what did I say, not the P word, ohlordpleasetellmeIdidnotsummontheP.....
See,... that"s the reason I don't participate with that challenge 😆

Kazenofick

MOETE KITA ZO
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jun 13, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1

Hiya algeo! Not much is going on with me, just trying to get this damn site to load and from what it looks like, it was on my end... soooo.... How are you?

Howdy, Kazen! I hope you are doing great today! Anything fun happening in your life?

Sorry for the late responses but I was having issues loading this site for whatever reason...
mhh not much happening at the moment but thats a good thing. finally finished uni for this year well except that i have to cross a lake by swimming this saturday. What about you?

• Heart

Kazenofick

MOETE KITA ZO
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jun 13, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
I hope you like (sabertoothed)tigers. if you don't like furry stuff dont klick

• Heart
  • Love

Castell

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jul 5, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Quote: If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out to a Moderator.

I commented directly on the thread "Post Your Signature Here" Mr. Tearson had to have
seen my question, but never replied. I private messaged moderator Xonia and asked him the same
questions, Xonia has been off and on multiple times and won't answer them. So yes I have
questions and no the moderators will not answer them.
Give It some time while distracting yourself with other things, if they don't answer later maybe one of the other regulars here could help you with It.

Reactions: 6 users
Back
Top Bottom