• Sleaze
Reactions: 8 users

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Are yo usure you don't want to be seduced by the teddy hiding behind her?
You must be registered to see attachments
Ew, those fingers

Underlord

The One who Hoards Coins: Lord of the Underworld
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I am Spanish from Spain, I can get bacon, ham, blood sausage, etc. from that pig... even the hooves can take advantage of it.

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 7 users

Flaming1

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
  • Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 8 users

Castell

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jul 5, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Please note: if the following post in *any way* fell like an attack, be assured that I don't not mean it to in any way, and apologize in advance if any offence is taken. This is also not directed at you specifically, yours is just the post I'm regarding this issue that I'm replying to

But

There is a lot in your statement that I have... some comments about

The powers that be moved some purely cosmetic effects to a higher tier. So? It's purely cosmetic, there's no loss of access to content, no loss of ability to post, react, or interact with everyone else.
Your profile is just a bit less shiny. An annoyance to be sure, but some people are reacting like someone kicked their mom and raped their dog and I just don't understand the level of outrage that some people are showing.

And as to the cost, a legitimate argument can be made that 40k is expensive, even outrageous, I don't deny that...but that 40k is in a currency that has no real world value and is earned by interacting with people, goofing around and having a but of fun. ( Admittedly, someone could pay cash to buy it...but why? That would be stupidly ridiculous.) Literally all it costs is time spent and effort posting.

And as to the out of hand customization. It may be purely a coincidence, but since things were changed, the pages seem to load a bit quicker that they did before. I believe it's possible that pages where most of the replies had fully tweaked and animated postbits could have caused server load issued, but I'm no expert and freely admit that I could be completely wrong.

And your last line, about having enough coins but not wanting to buy because the price is to high (this is the part likliest to seem like an attack, but I intend it as genuine curiosity)...exactly what are you saving the coins for? They literally serve no purpose other than buying ranks on this site.

Maybe it's because I'm old, and cranky, and grew up in a time before online identities (or even the concept of being online) existed, but I just don't understand the levels of anger that some people have over the loss of some minor cosmetics that they can re-earn simply by hanging out and (meaningfully) shitposting.

I think I'll leave it at this. I know that I may sound a bit disingenuous being that I'm one of the 37 ppl with P4, but there's noting I can do about that. Feel free to message me if you think I've gone to far in any of my statements...I'm not looking to clutter up what supposed to be a more lighthearted thread with a bunch of arguing about this. If you can show me where I've gone too far though, I will offer a public apology...hurt feelings are not my intent.
While not the anger, I can sympathize with the frustration of some of the users.

while I (clearly) am not interested on the postbit cuztomitation and don't mind the changes as they don't afect me. the little anoyances of redoing their customizations or having to grind a little bit more in order to gain them back can be harder for some people.

regarding the other points, I either agree or think it is no my place to intervene.

good pic btw.

• Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

MrTM

Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
  • Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 4 users

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Manitas de cerdo we call them here

Omg, this is a perfect opportunity for the padme meme

8uav00.jpg

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 3 users

Underlord

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
While not the anger, I can sympathize with the frustration of some of the users.

while I (clearly) am not interested on the postbit cuztomitation and don't mind the changes as they don't afect me. the little anoyances of redoing their customizations or having to grind a little bit more in order to gain them back can be harder for some people.

regarding the other points, I either agree or think it is no my place to intervene.

good pic btw.
Just wait until they move game+ to P4 once you buy mem+ haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Tosser

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
While you're back there in the late 90s tell them wearing visors upside was a terrible fashion choice.
If you live someplace hot, instead of the sweat rolling off and falling to the ground, accomplishing nothing, it would roll back to your head and help keep you cool. Or some kind of bullshit. Who the hell knows! :LOL:

• Sleaze
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

barbarella2021

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Manitas de cerdo we call them here

Those look incredible! I remember eating something similar when I was in China years ago, but the preparation and the spices were undoubtedly different. Never been to Spain unfortunately.

• Haha

Underlord

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Those look incredible! I remember eating something similar when I was in China years ago, but the preparation and the spices were undoubtedly different. Never been to Spain unfortunately.
Never been to spain too but they been here a lot for haha

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I don't know anything else, but our gastronomy is very good, very varied and basically each geographical point has its special regional dish.

• Wow
  • Sleaze

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
If anyone can make food with any part of the pig it is us, it is better not to talk about the oxtail or the criadillas
France looking at you like

• Haha
  • Sleaze

barbarella2021

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
If anyone can make food with any part of the pig it is us, it is better not to talk about the oxtail or the criadillas
I tried oxtail for the first time in Vietnam. I've never tried testicles yet ;-p. I've had the large intestine really near the point of exit before. Not bad at all, when well cleaned :)

• Sleaze
Reactions: 1 user

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
Threads
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Last time yall gave the first person on page 5,000 without members + a members + right?
You could do that again. Or offer 1,000 coins or 2,000 coins to the first post on page 6K.

Other than offering a Members+ or some coins, I don't know what you could do.
1000 LCoins for EVERYONE!!

you forgot get fucked by conzi! otherwise it lookes just fine
preferably in human female pov style
Are there benefits to the prestige levels outside profile styling?
I wish there were some

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.
  • Haha
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 7 users
Back
Top Bottom