Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
I don't see how customization can be out of hand, when it was given to users in the first place
to use as they see fit, it's not like people were breaking some customization rules. So that makes no
sense to say customizing postbits got out of hand. Second I disagree with your reasoning as to why it was
moved to a higher rank, it was obviously moved to P4 because only 37 people have bought P4 and nobody wants to pay
40,000 coins for it because it's too expensive, so by taking away postbit name glowing colors etc. And
profile colors, they hope people will then go and pay 40,000 coins to get it all back, that's what's going on.

Also plenty of us here have more than 40,000 coins but the reason we never bought P4 is because
the price is outrageously high.
Please note: if the following post in *any way* fell like an attack, be assured that I don't not mean it to in any way, and apologize in advance if any offence is taken. This is also not directed at you specifically, yours is just the post I'm regarding this issue that I'm replying to

But

There is a lot in your statement that I have... some comments about

The powers that be moved some purely cosmetic effects to a higher tier. So? It's purely cosmetic, there's no loss of access to content, no loss of ability to post, react, or interact with everyone else.
Your profile is just a bit less shiny. An annoyance to be sure, but some people are reacting like someone kicked their mom and raped their dog and I just don't understand the level of outrage that some people are showing.

And as to the cost, a legitimate argument can be made that 40k is expensive, even outrageous, I don't deny that...but that 40k is in a currency that has no real world value and is earned by interacting with people, goofing around and having a but of fun. ( Admittedly, someone could pay cash to buy it...but why? That would be stupidly ridiculous.) Literally all it costs is time spent and effort posting.

And as to the out of hand customization. It may be purely a coincidence, but since things were changed, the pages seem to load a bit quicker that they did before. I believe it's possible that pages where most of the replies had fully tweaked and animated postbits could have caused server load issued, but I'm no expert and freely admit that I could be completely wrong.

And your last line, about having enough coins but not wanting to buy because the price is to high (this is the part likliest to seem like an attack, but I intend it as genuine curiosity)...exactly what are you saving the coins for? They literally serve no purpose other than buying ranks on this site.

Maybe it's because I'm old, and cranky, and grew up in a time before online identities (or even the concept of being online) existed, but I just don't understand the levels of anger that some people have over the loss of some minor cosmetics that they can re-earn simply by hanging out and (meaningfully) shitposting.

I think I'll leave it at this. I know that I may sound a bit disingenuous being that I'm one of the 37 ppl with P4, but there's noting I can do about that. Feel free to message me if you think I've gone to far in any of my statements...I'm not looking to clutter up what supposed to be a more lighthearted thread with a bunch of arguing about this. If you can show me where I've gone too far though, I will offer a public apology...hurt feelings are not my intent.

You must be registered to see attachments

disagreement is not disrespect. I respect and appreciate all of you for making this crazy place what it is.

• Heart
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 12 users

Underlord

The One who Hoards Coins: Lord of the Underworld
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
You know? is funny to read how p4 is expensive for people who can withdraw 26k at a given time while I barely have thousand something on all the bank balance. (luckily memb+ is enough for me).
You will can get to 1000 easily especially if you use the bank 2% interest daily haha

Reactions: 5 users

luciddream

Just A Dream
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I wish I knew how it felt to be rich enough to just pull out large amont of coin to casually but ranks. I barely have enough to ensure I am save next update once they transfer stuff to 5 haha
Yeah we know how poor you are.

You know? is funny reading how p4 is expensive for people who can withdraw 26k at a given time while I barely have thousand something on all the bank balance. (luckily memb+ is enough for me).
Nearly drained my account, I have always bought on a sale it definitely helps with saving coins.

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 6 users

Underlord

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Please note: if the following post in *any way* fell like an attack, be assured that I don't not mean it to in any way, and apologize in advance if any offence is taken. This is also not directed at you specifically, yours is just the post I'm regarding this issue that I'm replying to

But

There is a lot in your statement that I have... some comments about

The powers that be moved some purely cosmetic effects to a higher tier. So? It's purely cosmetic, there's no loss of access to content, no loss of ability to post, react, or interact with everyone else.
Your profile is just a bit less shiny. An annoyance to be sure, but some people are reacting like someone kicked their mom and raped their dog and I just don't understand the level of outrage that some people are showing.

And as to the cost, a legitimate argument can be made that 40k is expensive, even outrageous, I don't deny that...but that 40k is in a currency that has no real world value and is earned by interacting with people, goofing around and having a but of fun. ( Admittedly, someone could pay cash to buy it...but why? That would be stupidly ridiculous.) Literally all it costs is time spent and effort posting.

And as to the out of hand customization. It may be purely a coincidence, but since things were changed, the pages seem to load a bit quicker that they did before. I believe it's possible that pages where most of the replies had fully tweaked and animated postbits could have caused server load issued, but I'm no expert and freely admit that I could be completely wrong.

And your last line, about having enough coins but not wanting to buy because the price is to high (this is the part likliest to seem like an attack, but I intend it as genuine curiosity)...exactly what are you saving the coins for? They literally serve no purpose other than buying ranks on this site.

Maybe it's because I'm old, and cranky, and grew up in a time before online identities (or even the concept of being online) existed, but I just don't understand the levels of anger that some people have over the loss of some minor cosmetics that they can re-earn simply by hanging out and (meaningfully) shitposting.

I think I'll leave it at this. I know that I may sound a bit disingenuous being that I'm one of the 37 ppl with P4, but there's noting I can do about that. Feel free to message me if you think I've gone to far in any of my statements...I'm not looking to clutter up what supposed to be a more lighthearted thread with a bunch of arguing about this. If you can show me where I've gone too far though, I will offer a public apology...hurt feelings are not my intent.

disagreement is not disrespect. I respect and appreciate all of you for making this crazy place what it is.
Didn't read since it was too long.........ran it in chatgpt to summarize it haha

• Haha

Flaming1

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
  • Sleaze
  • Heart

Doveruk25

Pig Merger By trade Redhead lover by passion
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
I'm used to having that reward cucked away from me though.

hollow.gif
You are now one with the pig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8 users

Underlord

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1

Nearly drained my account, I have always bought on a sale it definitely helps with saving coins.
Are you playing in the P4 contest?

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You are now one with the pig

Please don't show pictures of my ex on the feed...it's very embarrassing.

shy-embarrassed.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

mime

Silently Judging You
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
Threads
LC COIN

Yeah, it's tough being poor.

Yep, I'm definitely poor on here. No need to check my account balance.

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 8 users

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I am Spanish from Spain, I can get bacon, ham, blood sausage, etc. from that pig... even the hooves can take advantage of it.
you eat pig hooves?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

MrTM

Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
You know? is funny to read how p4 is expensive for people who can withdraw 26k at a given time while I barely have thousand something on all the bank balance. (luckily memb+ is enough for me).
Are you sure you don't want to be seduced by the teddy hiding behind her?

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 10 users
Back
Top Bottom