Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Aww 🫶

You must be registered to see attachments

1 + hour to find gif, cut heads, make gif, find other gif..

all to say

YUP

(what has become of my life)
Yeah, it means you appreciate the ones I make as well!

Takes a long time to make some gifs. Animating transparency layers can be tough as well.

:bndr0028:

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Jun 27, 2024.
  • Heart
Reactions: 8 users

Vonfis

Insanely sane
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Dec 1, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Guys, will I get notified if someone mentions me in the "edited" comment/answer? Like one reply was over a week ago or so, will it alert me/anyone if they edit it with @mentioning someone?:unsure::coffee:

I use Adblock, am I a bad person?
I'm not the site admin so i'd say no. As long as ad-makers continue to produce annoying and intrusive ads that hinders my experience of a site i'll keep using adblockers of various kinds. I had a good one once, it stopped me seeing the ad but made a watched tick so the content provider would still get paid. Sadly it's not working anymore ☹️

• Haha
  • Much Love
Reactions: 7 users

conzibald

Always willing to put a bun in your oven
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Immortality that includes healthy body and youthfulness is a must........still not sure how I want to die when the time comes...
:bndr0008:
man, living forever seems like a pain. more of a curse rather than a gift. plus living forever makes living and time we have worthless.
You are a history NERD!!! you probably listen to Shiroyama song a lot haha
and uh... samurai warriors, shogun 2. i mean IMPERIAL FORCE DEFIED! Facing 500 samurai!

• Haha
  • Sleaze

Doveruk25

Pig Merger By trade Redhead lover by passion
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
man, living forever seems like a pain. more of a curse rather than a gift. plus living forever makes living and time we have worthless.

and uh... samurai warriors, shogun 2. i mean IMPERIAL FORCE DEFIED! Facing 500 samurai!
In the afterlife, there are more holes to fill than the living

• Haha
  • Sleaze

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN

Living forever I don't know, now for a long time it doesn't seem so bad to me, I could see the end of one piece at least and I could even see the beginning of two piece
You must be registered to see media

• Haha
  • Much Love
Reactions: 9 users

conzibald

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Living forever I don't know, now for a long time it doesn't seem so bad to me, I could see the end of one piece at least and I could even see the beginning of two piece
perhaps, but the more you consume the more critical you become. plus by that time one piece would most likely have long since lost whatever interest you once had.i suppose positive thinking is nice tho?

• Haha
  • Sleaze

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
Threads
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Isn't it great??:love::love::love::giggle::coffee:(y):bndr0008::bndr0019:
Same here

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Underlord

The One who Hoards Coins: Lord of the Underworld
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1

Shogun 2 had some good mods but Total war today just sucks........Still hilarious how they abandoned Attilla and went back to Rome II and made DLCs for it. Their warhammer trilogy was good but damn they really killed their historical games.....Three kingdoms was decent but damn they just killed it to try to remake it until they suffered a backlash haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
perhaps, but the more you consume the more critical you become. plus by that time one piece would most likely have long since lost whatever interest you once had.i suppose positive thinking is nice tho?
I couldn't tell you, I've been following One Piece since I was single digits old and I barely had 100 anime episodes.

• Wow
  • Haha

IncestSexual

Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
Threads
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.
  • Haha
  • Love

conzibald

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Shogun 2 had some good mods but Total war today just sucks........Still hilarious how they abandoned Attilla and went back to Rome II and made DLCs for it. Their warhammer trilogy was good but damn they really killed their historical games.....Three kingdoms was decent but damn they just killed it to try to remake it until they suffered a backlash haha
yes warhammer was good, no opinion on 3 as i havent played it. seems mostly more of same. and never played any mods for shogun 2, did play abit of multiplayer on that one. but everyone knows their peak historical was rome total war

• Sleaze

Underlord

The One who Hoards Coins: Lord of the Underworld
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
yes warhammer was good, no opinion on 3 as i havent played it. seems mostly more of same. and never played any mods for shogun 2, did play abit of multiplayer on that one. but everyone knows their peak historical was rome total war
Nah Rome was a mess Rome II beat it by a mile especially when it was released as Emperor edition. Rome 2 mods was just amazing like Divide At Impera and Para Bellum. Rome was just boring and basic bitch that was just good for its time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

conzibald

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I couldn't tell you, I've been following One Piece since I was single digits old and I barely had 100 anime episodes.
damn, i am kinda envious. i keep wanting more and more quality or should i say what i personally deem quality. in other words

Fucking my holes? Like FOREVER??? Sounds legit,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y) I'm in :bndr0008: :bndr0029:
im sold!

• Much Love
  • Sleaze

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
damn, i am kinda envious. i keep wanting more and more quality or should i say what i personally deem quality. in other words

im sold!
Envy is a sin... every night I reflect on how to provoke more towards my incredible person XD

• Haha
  • Sleaze

conzibald

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Nah Rome was a mess Rome II beat it by a mile especially when it was released as Emperor edition. Rome 2 mods was just amazing like Divide At Impera and Para Bellum. Rome was just boring and basic bitch that was just good for its time.

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 10 users

IncestSexual

Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
Threads
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
  • Haha
  • Heyy
  • Sleaze
Back
Top Bottom