Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I'm sorry but even if that one is stated as Ren´py, it is not based on that...
Definitely not Ren'py my friend
Not only that, it's almost 9 GB...

Reactions: 1 user

Myuhinny

LV

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Definitely not Ren'py my friend
What engine is it? If it's not renpy then it needs to be changed to whatever engine it is and if there isn't a engine listed then it needs to be changed to other. From the looks of it the games getting a remake into a new engine. What engine I have no clue.

joeblowmenow14!

Registered
LV

Mar 13, 2023
LC COIN
Here you can request Android Port for Ren'Py games! All Android Ports are done on a volunteer basis.

Rules:
Be nice, and don't beg; begging and/or being rude will result in post deletion and possible warning

Requesting:
Reply to this thread with the link of the game you want Android Port.

Reply to the post with the request when you start working on it and edit your post with the link to the Android Port when completed.​

Please remember to report your post with the Android Port so it can be linked to the OP of the game thread.​

Ensure the source game is Ren'Py

Hey new here hope I doing this right please.. Thread 'Found in Translation [0.2a] [Gadgeteer]' https://lewdcorner.com/threads/found-in-translation-0-2a-gadgeteer.3390/

cebs

Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 7, 2022
LC COIN
Not only that, it's almost 9 GB...

What engine is it? If it's not renpy then it needs to be changed to whatever engine it is and if there isn't a engine listed then it needs to be changed to other. From the looks of it the games getting a remake into a new engine. What engine I have no clue.

no worries, just thought I'd ask... because I have not try it because it's a big a** file?
Even the remake one it's not Renpy, i have v1.90 Remake Tier 3 and it's not Renpy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom