Status
Not open for further replies.

Gametimer

Registered
Lewd
Aug 5, 2022
LC COIN
omg, you guys need a life :LOL:
I can't keep up at this speed of requests...
I'm not disagreeing Cebs! But when I see the great renders and see all of the comments people are posting, I want to see myself what the games are about. Sorry for throwing so much in you direction....I wish more games came out with an Android Port already selected.

Reactions: 1 user

Isoya

Registered
Lewd
Feb 9, 2023
LC COIN
Cebs it looks like sunset fairies has updated and your APK is only available for the last update can we get an APK for the new update. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Freshenstein

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 3, 2022
LC COIN
My friends all ports are slow cause i have tons of work to do, sorry
You must be registered to see attachments

Seriously though, handle your business. It's not like we're gonna go anywhere.

Thanks for letting us know.

Gametimer

Registered
Lewd
Aug 5, 2022
LC COIN
My friends all ports are slow cause i have tons of work to do, sorry
No problem Cebs. Lord knows I'm one of the herd that makes quite a few requests of your time.
We appreciate all the updates that you do, and we realize that there's more to life than trying keep us deviants happy LOL!
In your own time.

Creepy Cat

Registered
Lewd
Jan 16, 2023
LC COIN
Is it possible to port this game to Android?
It's Ren'py so that's a very solid probably. Game has been requested 2X already so try to check if it's already been requested before asking again nCebs is a busy dude and needs time to port/fix porting errors.

Freshenstein

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 3, 2022
LC COIN
Just as an FYI, all these requests can be played using the JOIPlay emulator. Don't get the version on the play store as that's very outdated. JOIPlay has a Patreon with a public/free post with the newest version and it plays all the games perfectly.

***EDIT***
And since I know yhat what seems to be the majority of you are lazy motherfuckers and can't be assed to Google something for your own damn self, here's the link so hopefully that'll stop some of your bitching. If you can't figure it out from there then that's your problem.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom