Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
MC deals with depression, PTSD (childhood trauma), and various other personality disorders. His depression got so bad that he tried to take his own life a few years ago. His wife found him after he overdosed on his medication. She was so shocked and hurt by the MC's action that she set strict boundaries for him. At this point, they are separated. They have a girl and a boy together. Will there ever be some reconciliation, or what will be our MC's path? (The default name will be Marc, but it can be changed)​

3dcg, incest, small tits, small ass, teasing, handjob, male protagonist
planned tags: MILF, Vaginal penetration, Anal, watersports, rape, FFM,
1 - Extract and run.
Chance is that the other platform will not tolerate this but as long as I am not sure about it, it remains as 'normal' instead of restricted.

DOWNLOAD
Win: -
Linux: T -
Mac: -
- all in one

Reactions: 3 users

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Hello.
I posted your game here and added some mirror links.
You can apply for a developer role by following the instructions here. and then open a support ticket by clicking Support -> Open new ticket -> General Support. You can also gain ownership of the game thread I made that way.

itsmethomast

Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN

Overview:
MC deals with depression, PTSD (childhood trauma), and various other personality disorders. His depression got so bad that he tried to take his own life a few years ago. His wife found him after he overdosed on his medication. She was so shocked and hurt by the MC's action that she set strict boundaries for him. At this point, they are separated. They have a girl and a boy together. Will there ever be some reconciliation, or what will be our MC's path? (The default name will be Marc, but it can be changed)​

3dcg, incest, small tits, small ass, teasing, handjob, male protagonist
planned tags: MILF, Vaginal penetration, Anal, watersports, rape, FFM,
1 - Extract and run.
Chance is that the other platform will not tolerate this but as long as I am not sure about it, it remains as 'normal' instead of restricted.

DOWNLOAD
Win: -
Linux: T -
Mac: -
- all in one

I like the look of this one. Verbal use would be nice.

zesergeant

Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
Hasn't really happened much in the game so far... but it seems things are heating up after the latest update?
C'mon dev, toss us a small bone at least lol

Reactions: 1 user

HornyPete

Registered
Lewd
Jul 14, 2022
LC COIN
Looking forward to the next update on this game to come out - too few games have small tit characters like this one does

rothko_rpz

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
the demo was nice, let's hope for a sequel and that it doesn't end up forgotten like so many others.

Hito h

Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
I did not like this game it was weird too schizo for my taste, the daughter is mighty fine, but the whole not a harem scenario just is not my jam

mary_d

Registered
Dec 14, 2023
LC COIN
May be I'm spoiled with such masterpieces as "Such a sharp pain" or TheRPFan's works, but the girl's face needs some polishing.

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
You all know that there is more than the demo, right? day 2 has been released in January and my estimate for day3 part 1 (yes it will come in 2 parts) end of April.

gazzyl

Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2023
LC COIN
n a way I hope it never gets completed... Consistant updates and a neverending story FT

shitt2

Registered
Lewd
Apr 12, 2024
LC COIN
May be I'm spoiled with such masterpieces as "Such a sharp pain" or TheRPFan's works, but the girl's face needs some polishing.
I know the SSP is amazing.
And.. I would like to know what is "TheRPFan"?

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
Noëlle? If you only played this version and not the 0.2.2 then I agree and even then I did some polishing for the next update...

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom