Abandoned Games

Arachel

One day somebody here will get my gender correct
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
Abandoned games definitely should get their own category so you know to curb your expectations if it's a partial game and not to expect it to update ever and be disappointed when you check back over and over again and nothing. This is doubly important when some "non-abandoned" games can be months between updates even.

thepmcc2

Registered
Lewd
May 7, 2023
LC COIN
Above the Clouds. It may claim not abandoned but it's been in limbo for a new update too long. Was a pretty funny game with the content that was there.

Reactions: 1 users

amieto113

Registered
Lewd
May 16, 2022
LC COIN
I really hope echii sensei comes back but who knows or A.O.A but at this point it seems impossible

mmarnal

Registered
Lewd
Apr 8, 2024
LC COIN
For me it's gotta be Ecchi Sensei, really mid and really buggy but man do I love the main family/girls. Sadly it's definetly not coming back

Reactions: 9 users

amieto113

Registered
Lewd
May 16, 2022
LC COIN
Man echii sensei was honestly quite good and had so much story, but their whole merging fuck everything up. Demon Boy and my sweet neighbor where also great games that were abandoned

Reactions: 1 user
U

User_103781

Unconfirmed
Hope is the first step on the road to dispointment.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

mmarnal

Registered
Lewd
Apr 8, 2024
LC COIN
Man echii sensei was honestly quite good and had so much story, but their whole merging fuck everything up. Demon Boy and my sweet neighbor where also great games that were abandoned
Such a long wait for the merge that was "coming soon" and it all went downhill from there. Ecchi sensei's Dark mind patch was soo good it's honestly a shame

Reactions: 3 users

mmarnal

Registered
Lewd
Apr 8, 2024
LC COIN
sadly There are a lot of good abandoned games :cry:
I totally get it tho. Making games it's a really tough thing to do and most people either do it for a hobby or want to just make a passion project so many of them just lose interest. Specially when they become big and start getting pressured to do this or do that

stan LI

Registered
Lewd
May 7, 2022
LC COIN
I totally get it tho. Making games it's a really tough thing to do and most people either do it for a hobby or want to just make a passion project so many of them just lose interest. Specially when they become big and start getting pressured to do this or do that
Totally agree

Back
Top Bottom