Ren'Py Hand Drawn A Very Full House [v0.37.6] [MetaMira]

0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Is there an easier way to turn incest on than editing the script.py file?
 
Did this got more content than a year ago or is the same grindfest with little to no content, just the same 3 scenes over and over again?
 
It's literally 2 setup scenes, two characters watching TV at separate times titties out and there's a conversation about it.
Oh, and a new cumshot mechanic which I didn't see because it broke either the game of old saves. So this update convinced me to wait until a it's completed to try again.
 
Grinding, lots of placeholders, but have good ratings. Will look at it when it will be more complete.
 
I wanna like this game but for some reason it feels so frustrating. 😕 dunno wat is new in the update.. grind gets annoying 😤 😒 😑

Love the goofy art
 
Super hot game but the gameplay kinda throws me off, just blindly searching for some hint of a new scene
 
I agree with the base game being really confusing to progress, I hope the dev implements a progress/quest tracker like in the walkthrough mod. Really makes the game so much more fun and (somewhat) less grindy.
 
I agree with the base game being really confusing to progress, I hope the dev implements a progress/quest tracker like in the walkthrough mod. Really makes the game so much more fun and (somewhat) less grindy.
The subscriber version DOES have a tracker. It's not as in-depth as the WT mod, but it helps.
 
The walkthrough mod was a massive benefit to the game, it really was too much of a grind trying to find everything before.
 
Back
Top Bottom