VN Ren'Py DAZ A Man for All [Ep.18] [Venus Waltz]

0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
the multi mod links dont work at all you click you are directed to the page but nothing to download at and its just asking you to become a creator and shit no download for for the mod at all
 
This is a pretty good one, though choices that matter are few and far between.
 
I was gonna check this out but the reviews on another site point out that the LIs aren't really avoidable. You can turn them down but the game doesn't keep track of that so you have to keep doing it, they continue to be included fully in the game even if they aren't part of the overall plot. And the game is said to be a bit wordy anyway, so thats a ton of filler if you don't like an LI. Not to mention two of the main 5 LIs have zero lewd content even after 4 years of development. Lastly, there's mention of the MC not really having any agency. Others phrased it as he's a simp because he lets them use him for sex or money or whatever, letting them manipulate him despite knowing what they are doing. Which is fine and all, some people are into that, but some aren't and there should be choices on how to react to that sorta thing. Some might go along willingly because they either don't care or think its hot, some might choose to drop the LI, some might try to turn the tables to take advantage of the LI instead.

This isn't meant to be a whining "I don't like this game and here's why!" post, I just haven't seen anyone yet mention these issues on this site so I just wanted to add them to the discussion.
 
Walkthrough/Improvement/Cheat Mod for A Man for All Episode 18

Overview:
Based off and continued from LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement/Cheat Mod up to Episode 14​

Updated: 2026-08-23
Modder: JGNeon
Game Version: Episode 18
Language: English

Features:
  • Highlight the recommended choices
  • Add 'cheat' points function
  • Add some choices for all scenes
  • Unlock Gallery

Attention:
Regarding colored choices, here's the guide:
- Blue choices: Knight points
- Darker green choices: Joker points
- Pink choices: Smooth points
- Yellow: Diplomat points
- Red: Rebel points

Installation:
PC: Extract to main game folder (where the executable is located), overwrite existing files when asked.

Mac: Unzip to a temporary folder, right-click your "amfa_episode017_v042" app, click "Show Package Contents", go to the "Contents" folder, then the "Resources" folder. Hold the Option key, and drag the folder named "game" from where you extracted the mod to the "autorun" folder inside the app package. Finally, click Merge to complete the install.

Changelog:
- 2026-08-23: Updated for Episode 18
- 2025-10-09: Updated for Episode 17
- 2025-05-13: Updated for Episode 16
- 2024-10-11: Updated for Episode 15

Download: -

1681456111950.png1681456438573.png1681459262561.png1681456789229.png​
 

Attachments

Last edited:
new update

A Man for All [Ep.16]​

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

Changelog:
Episode 16
-600 renders
-20 animations
-Updated typos and code errors from previous episode
 
I see no loli or incest tag so title should changed to A Man For All Except His Mom And Sis And Prepubescent Cousin.
 
Vanessa turned out to be alright, and i legit hated her in the beginning. She strikes me as someone afraid of intimacy and the whole ice queen thing is about not wanting to be vulnerable. I though she was just a bitch but she actually apparently has reasons.
Shes my #1 has been for awhile even when she was the ice queen (bitch) was still something about her just couldn't let go
 
Although the impact is minimal, I like the 3 tier approach to responses (a la Mass Effect). No real obvious "right or wrong" answer; just create your character
 
Very good. What I liked about the game. This is what really affects your choice of plot. It is impossible to open all the scenes in one playthrough. Moreover, according to the plot, you are directly warned that if you hit on many ladies, you will get into trouble. In general, the plot only looks like a harem in a picture. Yes, you can light it with each one, but... There are always consequences of your choice. Moreover, they are not momentary, but cumulative. Throughout the entire game, you need to either stick to your own path, or rush around, or make other movements that resemble situational, very real‑life situations. It feels like the authors include a practicing psychologist or a screenwriter. Therefore, the plot is 10 out of 10. The art and animation are 7 out of 10. Sex scenes are present in sufficient quantity and are a logical continuation of the relationships (i.e., the player’s decisions in the numerous plot outcomes left in the game). At the same time, not only the parameters of the relationships with the girls are taken into account — the player upgrades the MC in accordance with their preferences, shaping the storyline. But I didn’t like it… I don’t even know what to come up with. Maybe it was the long process of clicking through previously unlocked scenes when I played through the game a second or third time, making different decisions to unlock other scenes… But I have to say that I only appreciated the volume of dialogues on the second playthrough. The first time, I just didn’t notice them, immersed in the game. There’s a lot of text.
I recommend. Firm 8/10.
 
Last edited:
Tryed this game long ago anf found it a bit lacking. May retest it again and see if I enjoy it this go round.
Dont have a clear picture or what I liked or disliked from last playthrough but its nagging me to know.
No Incest or under 18 is always a bummer though :P
 
Back
Top Bottom